Chapter 73

Please vote and comments are must ..

Avoid mistakes of any..

Both Manik and Nandini were lying in each other's embrace taking in their presence. Nandini was playing with his fingers and talking on random things when Manik saw that she is not comfortable with the jewelry.

M: Nandini if you are not comfortable with all of these then why don't you just change and remove all of this jewelry..

N: Manik was just thinking about that only... I will just get an outfit from Mukti and change myself in those.. Till then why don't you too change and freshen up..

Nodding to it both stood up.. Nandini went towards mukti's room to ask for a change while Manik went in washroom to change..

When Nandini came towards Mukti's room she found her in deep thoughts so she knocked the door to bring her back..

N: kya baat hai Mukti tum bahut tensed lag Rahi ho sab thik to hai na.. (What is the matter Mukti why are you looking so tensend is everything alright..)

Mu: are nahi nahi Bhabhi nothing like that.. You tell me is there something that you wanted...

N: Haan please koi night dress de do, these are really not comfortable..

Mu: sure.. saying this she went towards her closet and removed a pair of shorts and tang top..

N: Mukti please do you have something else... I mean these are too short please.. I won't be that comfortable in these..

Mu: sorry bhabhi vo actually kya hai na ki Mai sirf shorts pehenti hu.. no pajama so aapko isi se hi chalana hoga..

Nandini took it and went to washroom to change.. When she came out Mukti said..

Mu: Bhabhi aap to badi hot lag Rahi hai.. aaj to bhai Ko aapko aise dekh ke kal Jane ka man hi nahi hoga..

 aaj to bhai Ko aapko aise dekh ke kal Jane ka man hi nahi hoga

N: Mukti please yaar jyada mat ched mujhe.. ek to already I am not comfortable wearing these clothes upar se Aap bhi ched rahe ho... ( Please Mukti don't tease me too much... already I am uncomfortable because of wearing such clothes on top of that you are teasing me...)

Mu: ok ok... I rest my case... acha Bhabhi on a serious note I want to say that.. Aap Aap.. tension mat lijiyega Mai bhai se khud baat kar lungi.. par Abhi nahi, woh jab vapas aayenge na tab.. ( ok ok... I rest my case... Bhabhi on a serious note, you do not worry... I... I... will talk to Bhai by myself only... but not now... when he returns na that is the time I will talk to him...)

Nandini keep her hand on her shoulder and said..

N: Mukti sorry I did not intend to pressurise you.. it was just that ke main nahi chahti ke Manik tum logo Ko Kahi dekh le ya fir koi aur aake unko bataye.. agar Aisa hua to woh kafi Bura feel karenge.. take your time but not that much that he thinks twice next time before trusting you...  (I am sorry Mukti, I did not intend to pressurize you in any way. It was just I did not want that Manik comes to know by seeing you with Bhai somewhere or someone else comes and tells him... if any of this happen that he will feel very bad.. take your time but not that much that he thinks twice before trusting you next time...)