Chapter 94

Ok guys here is the next update for all of you... Technically this is the 100th part though not the 100th Chapter yet a milestone... enjoy lovelies...

I hope you all enjoy it to the most...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any....

When Nandini moved down she was awarded with something that made her stunned.. She never in her lifetime would have thought that something like this would happen...

Well Well that something was nothing other than a whistle from behind. while soon all turned to see who did such an act.

While when they turned to see they saw that the person was none other than Mishkat. While just after a while when she turned she was Mishkat being smacked in head.

M: have some manners dude. She is your bhabhi so don't be a douche bag to go and flirt with my girl.. she is all mine.

Saying this he moved past him to Nandini and held her by her waist and with attitude he pulled her with him to fab 5... While everyone including Nandini was like what the hell was that few minutes back.

While Manik not for once left her because he did not want anyone to hit on his girl after all he is a bit possessive but how can he stay at peace when there are devils around you.

When Manik was standing with Fab 5 first one to pull his leg was Cabira...

Ca: You know Manik I mean you need to admit that Nandini is looking sexy lady today... wow man Nandini you should often wear a saree it suits you and the grace with which you carry it is amazing...

Saying this he wink at Nandu who just wanted to play along so she pretended to blush or shy away on his comment...

But our Manik did not take it well...

M: What the hell Cabir I think you should start calling her bhabhi you see.. After all you are like a brother to me.. you see our high school mantra you are my brother from another mother...

While Mishkat again came there....

Mi: Bhabhi well it pains my heart to say that but I have a great offer for you.. You see out here my brother over here is a bit boring and stuff so you might be my brother's dulhania but I soo soo much wish to steal you away from him if you please so...

N: Well Mishkat I think it is too late you see.. What we will do I am already engaged to him...

Mi: Are aap haan to bol dijiye everything else is on my head... ( you just say yes for once and then everything else is on my head..)

M: What the hell yaar... For god's sake I am saying this loud and clear to all of you here.. Dare anyone try to flirt with her I will rip your asses off... And I mean it... Saying this he took Nandini away from there near pool...

While behind him everyone was like laughing their guts out because seeing Manik's expressions were a treat for all of them as this is something that they rarely get to know... while as Manan left they all greeted Mishkat as they are meeting him after a long time...

While when Manik reached near the pool Nandini started laughing at him but Manik was like you laughing at me now see the monster in me. He moved his both the hands around her waist and pulled her damn near to him and then said..

 He moved his both the hands around her waist and pulled her damn near to him and then said