Chapter 42

Ok guys here is the next update..

You guys wanted me to write Manan date and show other love stories.. so the date would be there in upcoming parts and have started showing mukbhi the base so I hope you all like it...

Please vote and comment guys...

Guys the response is still low...

Avoid mistakes if any...

As soon as both went inside all were waiting for them only. Cabir and Mukti were waiting for them on the door only so that he can pull their leg..

Ca: Done with both of your romance... By the way what were you guys doing in the car.... I mean dancing car or what... One should not do such kind of things in the car... You see not good for some peoples heath as they might get heart attack..

M: Shut up Cabir.. How can one utter non sense all the time... I mean really all the time you open your mouth and it is non sense...

Mu: Waise Cabir is right, bichari bhabhi ka hi khyal kar lete hai vo kitne torture jehlegi aapke..(I agree with Cabir, I mean you should have atleast thought about Bhabhi atleast, I mean how much of your tourture would she bare...

Ney: Bacho leave them, chalo do not tease my babies so much.. Come Raman bhai saheb has something serious to tell.

All left towards living when all were settled when Raman said that..

Raman: Are bhai hum sab iss engagement ke chakkar mai to ye bhul hi gaye ki jab Nandini ko officially humne announce kar diya hai humari company ka part to we need to throw a party bhai after all humari beti ne badi muskil se haan boli hai to we need a celebration also.. Kyu kya sochte ho bacho.. (Guys in all this hecticness of the engagement we forgot that we need to Officially announce Nandini as a part of our company and so we need to throw a parthy for the same... After all after lot of hard work this girl has agreed to announce herself and that itself calls for a celebration... What do you say kids..)

Abhi: Paa you are right we need to throw a party bhai..

N: No paa I do not want any party.. We would celebrate when the contract is over, till then no celebration Paa.. I agreed to announce that I am part of the company now but not the fact that we would go on celebrating, so I do not agree to it..

She said it in a stern voice and Raman and all had to agree to it..

After a while they dispersed from there and left for their own places. Manik did not want Nandini to go but he had no option rather than allow her to go. Manan had a constant conversation with each other via messages..

Manik also tried that she agree to the party as when she denied there was some different kind of sadness for Raman and he saw the same... Raman was way too excited to announce the world and introduce them to Nandini and flaunt her achievements...

Next Morning Ishita and Neyonika started working on the wedding things as the dates were out and there are a lot of things that is to be taken care of. So as soon as Manan decided the dates they started doing the preparation as both the families had their first wedding so they need to take care of the same.

While Manan decided that this week they would spend with their friends as Manik shared with her about the conversation he overheard of her Navya and Nandini..

Nandini was shocked at first but then she understood, she did not argue with him when he said that this week they would spend time with their friends as she knew that they both need to take care of the same.