Chapter 12

Ok guys here is the other Update.. I really need good response guys..

I hope the track is liked by you all..

Avoid mistakes if any.

As soon as Nandini left the Mansion Neyonika asked Manik to take some rest as he has been working for quite a long time now and his body is still weak for all.

Nandini reached her home from Malhotra's as today her result was to be announced and so she was home early today. She informed Abhimanyu that she has reached home so even he and Raman both come after a while and then wait for the Notification stating that the results are declared.

After almost 1.5 hours she got the notification she held Ishita's hand and Abhi logged in to the website and finally Raman cliked the final enter.

As soon as Raman and Abhi saw her result their happiness had no limits. They immediately pulled Ishu and NAndu in a bear hug and it turned out to be a big family hug. While Raman like a small kid was jumping up and down a bit...

Raman: Baby you topped the university.. So Iss baat pe kya chahiye mari bachi ko..

N: Paa you must be joking right two of my papers were really pathetic how can I top.. She had tears while saying this..

Abhi: Abe chudail pagal hai kya jo, humari baat ka vishwaas nahi kar rahi hai tu.. Bolana top kiya to kiya hai.. (Ohh hello idiot have you gone mad or what that you cannot believe us. We said na that you topped that means you topped)

I: Language Abhi..

Abhi: Par mai kya karu ye melo drama kar rahi hai. Drama queen kahi ki.... (But what else could I do, she is doing Melo Drama.. Such a Drama Queen)

N (While sniffing) : Bhai, but i am not able to believe that i topped my whole MBA. That means i am throughout university topper because of which i am not able to believe.

Raman: I am so proud of you, Abhi declare a leave in office tomorrow we will have a family time as this is time to celebrate as my daughter topped the university.

N: Paa you are happy na..

Raman: Pagal hai kya babu, i more that happy it is like i am flying in sky like anything..

Nandu gave him a 440 volt smile which was now reflected on every family member's face. She immediately remembered Nanya and called her and got to know that she cleared with Distinction and Nandini congratulated her but Nanya gave her more shabashi as she topped.

Malhotra Mansion

On the other side Raj came back from office and sat down as he was tried because today Manik was not there so he had a lot of work load. Neyonika come and give him water and sit besides him taking his coat so that he can relax.

Ney: Raj aaj bahut thak gaye lag rahe ho, bahut kaam tha kya. (Raj you look too tired, too much of work or what)

Raj: Haan Neyo par Manik ko kaise hai aaj, mauje compulsorily vo Nandini ko project ke wajah se bhej na pade kyu ki vo project ka uske alawa koi nahi jaanta because of privacy reasons. This is India's biggest opportunity to create a mark in the world. (Yes Neyo, but first tell me how is Manik.. I mean I had no option but to send Nandini over here as the project is just known to Manik only because of privacy reasons. You know this is India's biggest opportunity to create a mark in the world)

Ney: Acha kiya ki tumne Nandini ko ghar beheja. (No it is good that you sent Nandini here)

Raj: Matlab... I did not get you. (Means... I did not get you...)