Chapter 170

Ok guys here is the update...

Well as I am too busy so here is a bit short update then the normal ones...

 I am sorry will update soon...

Please do vote and comment... 

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini was soo happy after spending some quality time with her family after a long time... They talked and talked... She also informed them about Miku's engagement at the end of week. and also Manik's concert which was on Saturday and engagement on Sunday...

While Nandini in the pretext to spend time with her family took away Abhi's phone and switched it off... emotionally blackmailing him that he is here just for a day or two...

While the other side Manik was teasing Mukti with Abhi's name and said that he does not love her and so he is not able to say it to his family... May be he is backing out from their relationship.

M: kyu Mukti so kab baat karni hai... I guess it is high time because Nandini handled the situation for now but it was that mom was saying that she is gonna start searching for grooms for you.

Mukti looked at him with wide eyes... But the way Manik said made her want to believe it. She sat there in a thump and the first thing she did was to call Abhimanyu but his phone was constantly coming as switched off and this created much more of tension...

Manik kept a hand on her shoulder and said...

M: Dekh Mukti they are our parents and we do not need to worry from there.. They have never stopped us from anything and always gave us the liberty to take our own decisions. To it is our duty to see that we do not break their trust that if there is some decision we have taken for ourselves then we need to tell them... I guarantee you that they are always gonna be supportive and why not they know Abhi and they know Murty's then why fear about something..

Mukti phewed and decided that once they go home they will inform Raj and Neyonika. All the way she was tensed and on top of that Manik was adding fuel to the fire. Once home Mukti saw that Neyonika and Raj were having a serious discussion and this created more fire in her.

Manik was also a bit confused as to why were they having this seriousness as actually nothing of that sort has happened till now or something that he knows of.. Mukti excused for a while as she needed to prepare herself... While Manik moved to them and asked Raj.

M: Dad what is the issue..

Raj: We will discuss it post dinner.. Call everyone for dinner...

M: But dad you guys look really tensed. What is the matter.

Raj: Manik I said let us just have dinner first we can discuss all these things later... Go and call everyone for dinner.

Manik nodded and moved to call Mukti, Mishkat and Aneri for dinner. But he was tensed as to what  cab the matter be that he is so serious and was looking so tensed..

After dinner Raj asked all to sit in living room as they need to disucss something. All were sitting and before Raj and Neyonika could start Mukti said...

Mu: I have to say too.. It is important...

Ney: Mukti what is it...

Mukti looked at Manik for assurance as she was a bit upset with the fact that Abhi was still not reachable and she needed support. At that moment it felt that only her brother can support her.. And she needed that assurance because she was scared to death to tell her parents about it.. while Neyonika's tone too was not helping her to gather the courage that she needed to tell them.

Manik just nodded his head firmly as he wanted her to tell their parents today.. Mukti closed her eyes and taking in a deep breath he said..

Mu: I am... I am in love with someone... She spoke so slowly that if there was not pin drop silence then her voice would not have been audible too..

Ney: Will you be loud and clear about it Mukti Malhotra..

Mu: Mom Woh I am dating someone from past few months..

Ney: Will you please elaborate about and say it clearly.

Neyonika was super pissed.. looking her like this Mukti was getting terrified as to she did not expect this kind of behaviors but Manik held her hand giving her courage to proceed further. 

Raj: Neyo relax... Will you stop shouting on her as things are still in hand.. these words made Manik confused and he interrupted them all..

M: dad what do you mean by things are still in our hand.

Raj looked at Neyonika and said...

Raj: Ek rishta aaya hai for Mukti..

Manik was like how the hell can his joke turn out to be real...

M: Dad par achanak kaise.. I mean there are no discussions like that happening then how come..

Ney: Manik the problem is that the family is so good and all of us know them personally so I mean it would be difficult to tell them no... Things can get out of control if it is not handled in proper wah, it may really affect relationships.

M: Family which family... what relations are you talking about. What is happening here...

Ney: Manik Nandini se tumhari baat nahi huie hai kya... Didn't she tell you anything..

M: Nahi... She called but I was in practices so I told her that we would talk later.. But how is Nandini related to in all this..

Ney: Because the family is none other than Murty's

M: Ohh acha aisa...

Raj and Neyonika frowned at his reaction while Mukti was shocked as to how come things went so fast...

Ney: Why such reaction..

Mu: Because Abhimanyu is the guy whom I am dating...

Ney/ Raj: What...

Ney: Now I get it why Ishita was like ki kal hum shagun le kar aa rahe hai.. She thought that I might be knowing... Mukti why the hell you did not say us the same before hand. We were so tensed when she said all this as to how are we gonna reply to them..

Mu: Woh mom...

M: Mom leave all this the fact is things are not complicated and stuff so I guess we all should party.. Ramu kaka sab ke liye ice cream nikaliye...

Mi: Waise Mom we can hold engagement of Muku also with us only na... it will be great fun...

Mu: What no no Miku it is your special moment... Please that would be only yours..

An: Are but Mukti anyway it is a private affair.. We can definitely share this moment.. And anyway you guys are triplets so it would be more memorable for you and Mishkat...

Ney: ok before this turns into an argument.. Let Murty's come tomorrow and then we can take a decision as even pandiji is to be asked so guys relax...

Raj: Waise Muku itne time se matalb humari naak ke niche se ye sab chal raha tha and you did not let us even know...

Mu: dad... nothing like that... I never meant to do it that way. But as the family knew each other, we telling you guys before we are sure about each other might actually complicated things and so we just let it be on time...

They all had a great family time pulling leg of each other with lots and lots of teasing... Soon all dispersed from there and moved to their room... Reaching the room Manik changed and moved to bed..

Sitting with the support of bed rest Manik called Nandini..

So how was it... 

All relationships are on track except Cavya... 

So do tell me how was the update...

Stay blessed Stay happy ppl...