Chapter 45

Ok guys here is the most awaited part..

So not taking much of your time Here you go..

Do give me a good response... As for the last two parts the response is way too low...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Nandini got ready in a simple yet elegant outfit as she wanted to look just simple.. After changing and again changing she finally got one outfit of all...

 After changing and again changing she finally got one outfit of all

She looked just wow.. While Abhi was thankful that he said that it is informal so she dressed in such a way..

While on the other side Manik was just cribbing about something or the other as he really wanted to be with Nandini.. But he had no option so he was taking his own time to get ready..

Soon both left from their destination while their friends decorated the place for their date, but kept it too simple as both are people of the same mantra

Soon both left from their destination while their friends decorated the place for their date, but kept it too simple as both are people of the same mantra.. Simplicity is bliss..

As soon as they reached there Nandini and Abhi reached the place Abhi asked her to wait while he would park the car and come, while Mukti and Manik reached later.. Mukti asked Manik to wait near the girl standing while she would park and come..

Saying this she did not even wait to hear his response and left from there while, as Manik approached there was something different that his heart was behaving, but he ignored as there was nothing to think.. While it was almost a while when Mukbhi did not return so Manan started looking here and there when Nandini looked at Manik and said

N: Manik...

As soon as Manik heard his name from a similar voice to Nandini he immediately turned and as soon as both looked at each other they were extremely happy and damn confused too..

M: Nandini tum yaha kya kar rahi ho aur vo bhi akele.. You to were supposed to go to some business party right..

N: Manik you too were supposed to go to some school reunion right.. so why are you here..

M: Are pata nahi I am waiting for Mukti it has been a while she left..

N: Are Bhai also took a long time to come..Wait one minute agar koi party hoti to there has to be some more public than just us.. What are they up to..