Chapter 98

Ok guys here is your another update...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid Mistakes if any....

When Nandini heard Manik's voice she opened her eyes and looked at Manik but than blasted him..

N: Manik is this a way to get me in.. I mean I got so scared that.. Leave it...

M: Hey this is the punishment for yesterday when you ran away I mean What more did I asked for..

Saying this he took a step closer to her..

N: Are Manik look at the time we are getting late... See it's time for puja...

Saying this she was about to run but then again MAnik took one more step closer to her leaving no place to take another step closer..

M: Woh kya hai na Nandini, now I am getting used to these silly little excuses of your's so not working..

N: Manik please na...

M: Nope saying this he was tracing her lips with his thumb..

N: Ma...Ma.. Manik we are seriously late..

She had actually closed her eyes...

M: Nandini look in my eyes..

She just nodded her head in no and then hugged him and said..

N: You are really being a charmer in my life but for now we seriously need to leave..

Manik left her and then said to her..

M: For now I am leaving you... But I need to tell that you are looking damn beautiful...

 But I need to tell that you are looking damn beautiful

N: Well you look no less too...

M: acha if that is so then I need to get benifit of the same too na

Saying this he leaned in further for the kiss but Nandini was Nandini how can she let that be so easily...

She in Swift moment got out of his hold and started running in the room....

In no time she was in Manik's arms as there was no place for her to go... Manik grabbed her by her waist and then pulled her closer to him..