Chapter 128

Here you go guys... the update

Please do vote and comment.. I know it is late but not too late

Avoid mistakes if any

Mukti when entered the room the first thing that Nandini observed was it was classy.. Manik had made all things upto the mark.. While then she noticed the decoration of the room and a blush crept on her cheeks because.. Well you all know what would have been his friends upto..

But along with these romantic one there were naughty one too and that is there were con***s blown and kept in the whole room with banners stating be aware we do not want to get promoted so easily.. and condom packets lying here and there...

Well Mukti came to her rescue and asked her to relax while inform her if she needs anything.. Saying this she made her sit on bed and then moved out as she heard a banter of guys outside..

Mu: What's up guys..

Mi: Are bhai is not giving us money yaar... How can he move in..

Mu: Well bhai it is my right that I get money so decide how much do you want to lose..

M: Muku there is nothing mine which is not your's so you can have how much ever you want but for now I have only this much in my wallet.. Saying this he got all the money that was there in his wallet..

Before Mukti could take it Mishkat grabbed it and said we will share this.. They then pushed Manik inside the room giving him instructions like be gentle.. Do not make too much noise as they will be by the door and what not.. Saying this they laughed a lot and then took their leave.

While once Manik moved in he locked the door to see Nandini sitting on one side of bed slowly removing her jewellery which were too heavy for her

M: normally this work would have been mine na..

N: well normally is nothing normal... So relax.. and I cannot hold them longer they are too heavy..

M: well then let me do the honours of removing stuff..

He said it in a double meaning tone and winked at her but Nandini knew that he is just teasing.. once done with all the jewelry Nandini asked Manik to freshen up while she was freeing herself from all the clutches of heavy jewelry and dress and make up and hairstyles and all which were making her head ache..

While Manik did not nudge her much and let her do things while he moved to take a bath to relax his muscles and body which was acting because of a hectic day on top of that sherwani was as if biting him..

While on the other side Nandini was still on the bed and removing the bunch of pins and all the hairstyles and all..

When Manik came out Nandini was almost done with removing things.. she was just in her skirt and blouse.. while Manik was standing near their room entrance from which lead to closet and washroom in shorts and sando admiring Nandini...