Promo

Ok guys so I am here with the promo... Well actually I am a bit upset as there response in the last few updates is quite less....

So I have decided that until I get a good response in the promo and last two updates I won't update the next part...

So please guys I want a really good response in the last two... If there is something missing then always do let me know as I have always welcomed suggestions but I hate less response...

Fab 5 were sitting and talking on all random stuff... They asked Manik about his trip and stuff.. All this while Manik and Nandini were sitting beside each other holding hands and having their time with their friends while Dhruv and Aliya were too in the same situation... After a while Cabir seriously said gaining attention from everyone....

Ca: Manik ek serious problem hua hai... As you were not here we did not disturb you but the problem is getting serious.

M: what is the matter Cabir all of you are so tensed................................................................................ Baat

kya hai...

Ca: We are in a serious mess... Sorry things got so fast that I cannot help them to be a bit slow..

M: But tell to sahi what is the matter...

So kya problem hogi...

What is the matter that Cabir the joker is so serious...

So let me know your views...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...