Chapter 4

Ok guys so here is another update...

Guys yaar please comment along with votes so I can get your reviews..

Avoid mistakes if any

Next morning Manik followed his routine and at dining Neyonika and Raj were having a serious discussion..

Raj: Neyo do you really feel that now is the right time for Manik to settle in his life.. I mean he is still creating a mark of his own...

Ney: what is this Raj he is 26, he handles the business and his passion very effectively so why not settle now, and on top of it we are not asking him to get married tomorrow itself, we are just asking him to give it a thought.. and moreover if he likes someone of whom we do not know then he can tell us. So what do you think?? He still has time to settle down...

Raj: maybe you are right Neyo. Let's talk to him tonight..

Neyo: ok done, now I will call mukti and come.. Till then do not even dare to touch this breakfast...

Till then Manik returns from his jogging and goes to freshen up and comes after 15 mins and hugs Neyo and kiss her cheeks and wish her good morning..

Mukti also comes down and wishes everyone a good morning cheerfully..

All the Malhotra's were having breakfast together discussing about different things when men leave for office.

On the other side Nandini woke up on ring of alarm and as usual went to the window and was talking to herself..

Nandini thinking

Good morning nanz a big day ahead today.. a new beginning of life.. Do not get nervous ok...  you have to make a career and make your paa  and maa proud.. this is the only day when you can bring that pride that your parents always held for you... So rock your world with this new beginning ... 

She kept her further thoughts on side and went to her closet to get something to dress.. she chose a formal pants and coat and went to freshen up.. she took a bath got ready and then went down.

 she took a bath got ready and then went down

Nandini found Ishita praying to God for her daughter as today is a big day for her.. she was asking God to be with her always and give blessings to her always.. to make her proud and be a great business woman...

Nandu came from back and hugged her mummy and said "good morning maa"

I: a very good morning gudiya..

N: so what was the setting you were doing with God by praying for me...

I: Nah    no ways why will I do setting with him beacuse you are all the time taking with your ayyappa then I thought why should I disturb him, as he would already be be fed up with all the bak bak from you and you know all fed up...