Chapter 124

Ok guys here you all go with the update...

Manan Marriage so I really want tons and tons of votes and comments and specially inline comments are must...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Once the Pooja was done Ishita asked Nandini to take a bath soon and come back because now her chuda rasam was gonna start after that along with that there was chuda and kaleere rasam too...

Nandini agreed and moved to her room.. while Navya moved along with her to help her.. on reaching there Navya helped her to change and Nandini then moved to take a bath with milk.. she did not have much time and so she hurried up a bit and then moved out...

She hurriedly changed in a new outfit and just moved down as Ishita had already come twice to call her as the mahurat was for very less time

Normally the chura is given from maternal uncle but for Malhotra's they preferred pushtaini chura and kalire which pass from generations to generations made from pure ivory..

While it was decorated in this form.. Nandini had not seen but she knew that it was white only and she wanted to add few reds so she had requested Neyonika who had added few reds in the chuda...

 Nandini had not seen but she knew that it was white only and she wanted to add few reds so she had requested Neyonika who had added few reds in the chuda

(Guys spare me as I do not know the perfect rituals so if something is not right please ignore)

Nandini was made to sit on a stool and Mishkat came forward with the tray sent by Neyonika.. while her maternal uncle her mama started the ceremony along with Abhi who took his seat in front of Nandini and then he started dipping the chora in milk and water along with rose petals and made her wear it..

 while her maternal uncle her mama started the ceremony along with Abhi who took his seat in front of Nandini and then he started dipping the chora in milk and water along with rose petals and made her wear it