Chapter 115

Here is the surprise update for all...

Guys the comments are getting too less these days... So please it is a humble request that please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

All the elders were resting and so the younger gang decided to watch a movie as they were getting bored and they cannot move out as it was too hot...

All the couple's took their places while the singles took the group place.. while Sam sat beside Manik as she had a fight with Neil and so she did not budge in while Neil did not want to create a scene in front of others so kept quite..

C: Sam tu kyu Apne pair par kulhadi maar Rahi hai Romeo aur Juliet ke baaju Mai Beth kar.. Inka romance Kahi pe bhi chalu ho jata hai..

Sam: muje nahi lagta aisa kuch hoga.. tu movie start kar na..

They all sat to see Kapoor and sons as it had comedy and drama and everything..

While the girls were fan of Fawad Khan so they had no issue while for boys Alia was a treat...

Lights turned down and all started to watch it while Cabir along with our filmy didi I mean to say Navya were commenting and making it more interesting.. for a change Manan were totally silent because one thingg was Sam was beside them and they like to maintain their privacy.. and on the other hand they were tired with the whole photo shoot thing..

Slowly slowly Nandini started to settle herself on Manik's arms to finally resting herself on his chest while Manik also pulled her more closer to him..

As the movie advanced the interval Manan were already asleep so when all looked up to others they all found Manan sleeping peacefully hugging each other and resting their heads on each other

All looked at each other and then again at them when Cabir was about to go to them Mishkat held his hand...

Mi: Cabir unko aise hi rehne de.. he clicked their image and then said.. they must be tired today.. let it be na.. we will continue with the movie waise bhi after going back they both will not get enough time for each other...

Cabir for a change did not argue but Sam..

Sam: are par we are here with friends then why are we supposed to be giving them the benefit in everything. Friends time means friends time and they cannot use it for their benefit.

Mi: because they are for each other and they are getting married it is because of them that you are getting this so called friends time.. and the other fact is that friends are not gonna run away but this time that they have for each other right now Walla is different and after the wedding things are gonna be different for them... And Sam you might be my brother's friend but for now do understand that he has his life which he is starting so better we do not intrude in it.. And one more thing if you are a true friend then you should be happy in seeing them finding the peace and solace which is reflected right now on their faces...

Sam had to shut her mouth as of now because she could not say anything further and they again continued with their movie.. once done all silently moved out from there to not disturb the couple..

While when they moved out all the elders were having their evening tea and so the younger gang joined them...

Ney: beta where is Manik and Nandini...

Mi: mom both are fast asleep..I think they are too tired after that photoshoot..

Ney: yaar let them be you guys join come have some snacks and all...

They all were talking and having fun while Manik and Nandini were fast asleep.. almost after an hour it was Nandini who woke up first to see herself hidden in Manik's arms...

She smiled seeing him sleeping hugging her like a baby.. Nandini's POV

Time flies so fast na.. I mean who would say that the time is about to end and we will be hittched in a new relation.. With our name attached to each other and our lives combined. Taking a step further in our life.

She started creasing his face with her fingers... I am so lucky to have you Manik.. you made my life beautiful by all ways..

Time is always a constraint whenever I am with you I just want to hold and bring this time to a standstill.. she snuggled more in him while still her one hand rested on his face..

The day when I first met you for meeting we never thought what destiny held for us but look today we are in each other's arms soon to start a new relation..

While on the other end Manik was now waking up from his sleep.. but Nandini was too lost to notice it..

End of POV...

M(sleepily): kya hua Nandu..

His voice brought her back and she looked at him with a smile..

N: nothing was just admiring the beauty that would soon be called as mine in a very short period of time... My dear soon to be Hubby...

Manik pulled her fully on him..

M: I am already yours.. though people want a name to relations.. but you know my heart is resting here with you for a very long time..

N: mine too... Saying this she kept her head on the crook of his neck and closed her eyes..

Manik ruffled her hair and kissed her over there from time to time..

M: I just want to go back and marry you as soon as possible.. bus want you beside me as my bride..

N: me too.. I want to be your bride.. start my day by seeing your face and being beside you..

Manik took her for a tight hug and kissed her temple.. while after a while he left her and both moved out hand in hand..

All the elders dropped the news that they all will need to move back as there is some problems in the arrangements of the wedding and so they will have to cut short the trip and leave today itself..

All became sad hearing the news. But then as they had no option they had to move.. while the most sad amongst all was Manan as they would now not get much time to be with each other.. soon from next week the functions were gonna start and they won't be able to be there with each other..

They side hugged each other while Raj arranged the cars so that they all can move.. while Ishu suggested Neyonika to let Manan come alone so that they can finally spend some time with each other... Because once they are back the wedding is gonna take a troll on them...

How was the update...

I hope I do not get disappointed with the response.. 

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..