Chapter 55

Ok guys so here is the next one.. But the response is decreasing guys...

So please do vote and comment.. 

Avoid mistakes if any..

When both reached Malhotra Mansion hand in hand all were having fun while sitting in the living room and talking about something.. On seeing them coming hand in hand all others had a smile on their face and welcomed them full heartedly...

Ney: How was you time bacho..

M: Amazing.. He said this while looking at Nandini, while Nandini just gave him a smile. Neyonika saw this and also saw that today both their smiles depicted something different.. There was something unusual in all this which is definitely good.

Ney: Chalo let's head for dinner, we were waiting for you guys only..

Manik nodded and said that he will just freshen up and be there in a while.. While Nandini and Neyonika went to kitchen to dish out the food.. As today being sunday, Neyonika give them half day until and unless there are some important guests coming so that they can spend some time with their family also..

While setting the table Nandini was talking about their conversation with Mishkat and how he got irritated when he had to wake up in the morning..

Ney: Haan, Mishkat and Mukti both are of the same category.. They both love their sleep to no extent. You know Nandini, when these three were small na, to most relaxed time I used to have is when Mishkat and Mukti are sleeping..

Matlab Manik is from the start the most understanding one..

So he rarely used to cry, but when Mishkat and Mukti would sleep that would be the time when there would be peace and now also, Mukti to till today could never wake up early in the morning until someone does.. She is a heavy sleeper like Raj..

N: Acha mom, Mishkat did not tell us only when he would be returning.. I mean I know he is shifting but approximate time..

Ney: That idiot guy does not even tell me anything, these days he to does not even talk to us properly whenever we talk na he has a common dialogue that I am busy, hardly we get enough time to speak on rare occasions

N: Than also there would be some estimate time or the month when he said that he will try to shift by that time..

Ney: Pata nahi mostly to next one and half month he should come by then..

Till then the food was all served and they called the other's... They all were having dinner, when Mukti was on one side of Nandini while Manik on the other.. So Nandini's eyes fall on Mukti's cell which showed that there is a notification from Abhi which stated..

Abhi: I am really sorry Mukti, it was just that I was too busy na baba so could not pick your call...

When Nandini noticed this she was not able to react as this was so unusual of Abhi and if there is something going on between them then why is Abhi out of the two hiding things from her..

After reading the message Nandini turned silent as she was not able to take in the facts.. But she cannot even express her feelings here as she won't have any answer to their questions as she herself did not have much details...

While all were having dinner so they did not notice, but Nandini covered her emotions and then she acted normal.. after dinner all were sitting in living room when Nandini messaged Manik that she wants to talk to dad related to mom's surprise so take mom and Mukti away...

Fortunately Manik remembered that Neyonika had to give something to Nandini so he said..

M: are mom vo you were telling na ki I should remind you to give something to Nandini..

Ney: ohh thank god, you reminded me about the same...

Saying this she stood up to go, but then turned back and said..

Ney: are Mukti I will need you help.. come na with me...

Mukti nodded and accompanied Neyonika while Manik Raj and Nandini were only sitting over there...

N: dad  I had some work from you...

Raj: haan beta say na what is it..

N: it was that I had an idea in my mind to give mom some kind of surprise... But for the same I will need more of your help..

Raj: don't hesitate bacha, say ehat kind of help can I do for you.

N: Voh I was thinking that as mom miss Mishkat a lot, so if Mishkat agree we can ask him to wrap up soon and then we can surprise mom with it I know there would be a different charm on her face..

Raj: To beta then what is my need in it, it is almost based on Miku na..

N: Woh.. Maybe Manik would need to go over there so that he can help him, as he might help Mishkat wrap up..

She was hesitant, while Manik looked at her as he was totally not aware of the thing that she was thinking..

Manik was about to say something but before him Raj said.. 

Raj: I do not mind beta, go on if everything falls in place..

Before he could continue further Neyonika returned with some set of books and albums..

Ney: beta these are set of all the designs for your wedding outfit.. We need to give them minimum time of two months so we need to hurry up with all the outfits but specially the wedding dress... I already had a talk with Ishita ji so look after these.. There are some that I really like so see them also..

Nandini just nodded and then Neyonika asked a servant to keep all these in Manik's car..

While Neyonika asked them to sit in room but Nandini wanted to leave home, as she wanted to talk to Abhi as today only he would be available and she was a disappointed that he not for once told her about the whole Mukti thing..

They all agreed and then after a while Manik and Nandini both left from there, on the way they were talking something so Nandini asks Manik,

N: Manik, I hope you like the whole Idea, and I am extremely sorry vo I did not talk to you and directly told dad that you would go..

Manik smiled at her and held her hand..

M: Nandini it is ok, I will manage for now but please do tell me once before involving me.. I do not want to end up being stuck both the ways.. Sometimes things can get hard. And things like these might tend to create fights later..

N: I am sorry, i will be cautious about it from next time..

Talking things both went to their own destination.. Dropping her Manik came back while Nandini wanted to confront Abhi but he was out with some of his friends so to her bad luck she could not complete it..

While she was having her time with her parents..

After dropping Nandini when Manik reached home he found Neyonika awake for him so he was a bit startled as Neyonika stopped waiting for him completely after his engagement as he get pretty late at times..

M: Mom, why are you still up..

Ney: wanted to talk something with you, go and freshen up I will be there in a while..

M: What is the matter..

Ney: You proceed I will tell you later.. 

So how was it...

Guys please do help...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..