Chapter 15

Ok guys here is the update..

So please guys do vote and comment yaar... 

Avoid mistakes if any..

Ishu: Nandu say na bacha,what are you thinking beta... You know right that if there is some guy in your life then we do not mind unless the guy is good. So now say what do you think?

Nandu was in deep thoughts on what to do...

Ishu: Gudu what is it, if you need time then to you can take all the time in the world...

N: I am not able to understand anything...

Ishita went towards her and sat beside her, and said

I: what is it that you are not able to understand, keep all your doubts in front of us bachu, we are here to help you only right.

N: Maa I have just started my career, muje pehle kuch banna hai. Maa you only say na if I will be independent then only I will be able to share the happiness around because I will be content in my own way, because being independent will give me confidence in myself... So maa you only tell me what should I do..

Raman:  Bas itni si baat (Only this thing), so my lovely princess let me be very clear that whoever the guy will be in your life with whom we will proceed that will be clear with him that the person in your life need to give you the much needed space so that you can excel in your career..

N:  But Paa if the family first agrees and then disagrees to it then...

Raman: Do you really think that by any chance we will send you to such kind of family.. The person who has a peice of me and has been brought up like a feather will be sent to any kind of family... Family will be one of the best bacha.. And to top it the final decision of if we should proceed or now will be yours till the time you are not satisfied till then nothing will be proceeded...

N: Then it is ok paa whatever you think is fit and perfect...

Ishu: Are sure bachu, if you need time then you can take it. Nandini nodded her head and said

N: I trust you guys.

Raman: Chalo this is good, but remember no pressure bacha.

Abhi: Paa now to do not create so much of suspense  and tell us who is the guy whose proposal has come.. 

Raman: okh we will tell you whose proposal is there, Manik Malhotra is the guys whose proposal is there for Nandu.

Abhi: But Paa we work with them, then how can we..

Raman: But it is a good family and they themselves came to us with the Rishta.

Abhi: and when did this happen...

That is when Raman told his meeting with Raj in the morning 

Abhi: Paa are you sure about it.

Raman: The final decision will always be of Nandu only. 

Abhi just nodded on his words.

Raman: Nandu should i tell them that you are ready to meet Manik for this purpose.

Nandini just nodded as she trusted her Paa's decision so she did not ask anything in further.

Raman happily called Mr. Malhotra and said that they are ready to take a further step and let Manik and Nandini meet, if they are comfortable with each other then they will take things further. Raj was very happy to hear this and he excitedly said that he will talk to his family and then soon update him with the details.

Raman informed the same to his family and then they went to have dinner..

Malhotra Mansion

As soon Raj received Raman's call and hearing the thing Raj was very happy, as he really felt that for Manik, Nandini would be a perfect match.

Raj and Neyonika were in their room as they had come to freshen up before going for dinner

Raj: Neyo, Neyo I am too happy..

Ney: what is the matter Raj why are you behaving like some teenager..

Raj: If I tell you the thing then you too will act like a teenager too and I am sure about it... 

Ney:  Is it so, then tell me the matter and then we both can be happy together...

Raj: Mr. Murty just called us, they just agreed to take the next step about the proposal so what do you think...

Ney: Really is it so, Oh my God this is the super news that you have just informed me... Let's just go to Manu and talk about this to hi... Come na Raj...

Raj: Not now, have some paitence teenager wife.. After Dinner as we really need to consider his point of view also right..

Ney: May be you are right.. Ok fine anyways I am just asking to lay down the dinner... So come fast...

Saying this they went to have dinner, Manik and Mukti were already waiting for them.. As soon as Mukti saw them late for Dinner

Mu: Are mom dad,  why are you guys late today... huhh.. huhh... Did the dinner spoil you moment or what because you both seem to be unusally happy today so what is it.. Tell Tell...

Ney: Shut up Mukti, we are your parents and the matter is something which brings happiness  so we are happy after Dinner you too will get to know....

Manik was as usual smiling looking at his family having some light moments and fun. Soon they all sit to have their dinner and they complete it with some chit-chat.. After dinner they all moved towards Living room so that they can discuss the matter..

Ney: Manik  we have talked about your proposal to one place..

M: Mom but you know na last two girls that I met  they they were so chipku and on top of it they wanted to marry The Manik Malhotra and not just Manik. You know i hate when girls do such stuff. Please for time being i do not want to meet any girl for the time being. 

Raj: Manik for this girl I will take the guarantee that nothing of this sort will happen...

M: who is the person Dad that you are taking the responsibility of the girl.

Raj: First things first, are you ready because we have got a green signal from the family of the girl..

M: If you are so sure then done.. Abb to bata do who is the Girl.

Ney: Nandini Murty...

So Abb kya hoga guys.

So guys do tell how do you feel about the story do tell me.. 

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..