Chapter 32

Ok guys here is the next update...

I am really disappointed with the response of the double update... So till I get good response I won't give any double update to you guys....

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Post lunch all again sat to discuss about the engagement as it was on next weekend and they need to take care of the preparations also.

Raj: Are bacho chalo batao kaisi engagement chahiye. (Ok kids tell us what kind of engagement do you guys want...)

M: Dad no specifications, bas sare family members hum log enjoy kare, uss se jyada kuch nahi chahiye. (Dad nothing in specific... what can be better than the fact that we all enjoy the time with the whole family...)

Raj: Acha aisi baat hai, to neyo hum ek kaam karte hai, engagement ko hum humare weekend home mai hi rakh dete hai.. Simple si hi arrangements karni hai na vo to hum log hi kar lenge.. saath saath dono families bhi saath mai time spend kar lege. kyu Raman ji sahi kaha na maine. (Is it so then let us do one thing Neyo we will arrange the engagement at our weekend home only... As they want to keep it simple then to we only can do the arrangements... And the cherry on top will be we all can enjoy the time together... Raman ji what do you say...)

Raman: Ji hume koi problem nahi hai, Nandu bacha are you fine with it. ( yeah we have no problem in that... Nandu bacha you fine withbhim...)

Hearing her name she immediately became conscious and then nodded and said

N: Nahi paa, muje kya problem hoga.. (paa I have no problem...)

Raman: Done deal then, Engagement at Malhotra's weekend home.

Neyo: Are Ishita ji aap jara mere saath chaliye. Hum shagun wagera ka discussions kar lete hai. TIme thoda kam hai na.. (Ishita ji can you join me we will discuss the matter about the shagun and all, as we have a bit less time...)

Ishu: Ji come let us get it done with...

Neyo: Bacho why don't you all do one thing, go and watch a movie or you can do whatever you guys feel like.

They all agreed and headed to the theater  room as that can be a big lounge area too so they all can settle over there...

They brought all the sofas near by so that they can stay with each other..

Manan were sitting very close to each other.. It was like Manik, Cabir, Mukti, Alya, Dhruv, Abhi, Nandini and again Manik.

Mu: So bhabi aapke bare mai aur bataye hume.. (So bhabhi tell us more about yourself...)

N: Are Mukti mai kya batau, aap log pucho jo bhi aapko jaana hai. (ARE Mukti what will I say... why don't you ask what you wanna know...)

C: Haan to ek kaam karte hai, hum ek game khelte hai jis mai bottle ka head jis ke taraf aaya usko sab ek ek karke questions puchenge. (Yeah to let us do one thing... let us play a game.. where the head of the bottle stops all will ask questions to that person one by one... )

Dh: Uss se bhi better, let us do one thing as in Fab 5 knows about each other and i guess Abhi knows about Nandu. To we will tell about Manik and Abhi will tell something about Nandu and in return they will tell about us.. I know Nandu ki team mai sirf Abhi hai but I guess they both can fill in the same gap.