Chapter 67

Ok guys here you go with the update.. 

please do give your votes and comments..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Manik not for once left his businessman attitude as he was nervous but on the other hand he was determined too to protect his family.

And his this attitude was impressing Abhay more and more to make Manik his son-in-law. But Manik had made his mind on not falling in his trap...

Before Abhay could say something further there came a sound

" Papa.. What are you doing in this stupid college, you know I had to track you down to know where you were.. (That is the time when her eyes fell on Manik ).. Ohh My My daddy, you are the best you got me my Manik..."

Ab: Well actually he asked me to come you see..

Soha: Really Manik, finally you missed me that you directly came to meet my dad..

M: Well you are highly mistaken my dear, I am here to get you out of my life..

Soha: I am not getting anything..

M: Well then let me be clear for you and your dad over here... I am here to end that once you started and your dad continued..

Ab: Young man I guess you are crossing your limits now.. Tujhe kya lagta hai agar mai shaant betha hu to iska matlab ye nahi that I cannot take action (What do you think that just because I am silent and paitent over here that does not mean that I cannot take any action ) ..

Soha: Come on papa.. Be cool, you know na he has that same attitude as your which is why I love him so much..

Saying this she went near Manik and sat on the seat handle and then kept her hand around his shoulder and then said

Soha: How are you baby...

Aisha: Soha behave and move from there right now..

Soha was about to argue but did not as she never misbehaved with her mother, may be the only genes she got from Aisha..

M: Well coming back to the point sir, before getting distraction..

Ab: Well well my conditions remain the same..

Hearing his such constant thing, now Manik was a getting a bit weak as now he cannot blackmail Abhay also in Soha's name which was his original plan. But with everything going down the drain he was not able to form anything further. Raj saw Manik getting weak and was about to go.. when out of the blue the door of the room opened and they all turned to look who entered and seeing the person entering some were shocked while others were confused..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The person entering was none other than Nandini Murty...

Looking at her Raj, Raman along with Manik was shocked while the others were confused as who just entered..

Manik immediately stood up from his place and went near her to help her walk, as she was walking with the help of clutches.. He immediately held her securely by her waist and then said to her in her ear but in a deathly tone..