Chapter 92

Ok guys so here is the update for all of you...

Yaar guys please thoda jyada acha acha comment kar diya karo.. I am really happy that there are some who always try to make me happy with their beautiful comments and well I always try to respond guys...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Finally they all had a big family hug as they all were complete after full 5 year... They all were able to spend time with each other like old days. Neyonika's happiness have no limit she was not able to even describe on how she was feeling. It was like someone had given her whole world in that one moment.

They all shifted towards the living room, while Neyonika was stuck to Mishkat only. It was like she was seeing a dream and if she open her eyes the beautiful dream will turn into a nightmare. But to see Neyonika so happy made Manik the most happiest man as a man always love his wife a little less then he loves his mother and so he was so so happy, that his happiness had no bounds... And being a family man he always wanted that smile to stay intact on their faces.. And seeing the smile that he adores the most was playing on all of their lips and what more does he need in this festive season...

While Talking Neyonika asked Mishkat..

Ney: Miku baby tum kitne din tak rukne wale ho... (How long are you gonna stay here..)

Miku: Acha mom till what time you want me to stay with you...

Ney: And you will listen to me.. if you do that then I will go mad with shocks after shocks...

Miku: Try it once.. Maybe It might work..

Ney: I to don't want only that you go from here.

Miku: Done deal, I will be in front of your eyes always..

Ney: Don't say something that you won't be able to fulfill..

Miku: And if I say that I have already implemented it then...

Ney: How is it possible.. I have asked you thousands of time to be in front of us after you completed your studies but you never listened to me giving one or the other reason.

Miku: Acha you don't trust me but I know you trust bhai more than me so ask him if I am lying..

Neyonika now turned towards Manik to get a reply..

M: yes mom he is speaking truth.. Well this is your Diwali gift... I went to London so that I can help him to wind up soon and be here before Diwali as your gift.. We both came back together only from London.

Ney: To where was he from past two days...

M: He was staying at Murty Mansion..

Neyonika than looked towards Ishita and thanked her for keeping Mishkat... While Ishita just denied saying that he is also like her son only so no need of formalities.. While now the elder clan was talking so the younger ones moved towards garden so that they can have fun..

Well as soon as they were out of Elders sight Mukti started beating Abhimanyu..

Abhi: What is your problem bhim it hurts yaar...

Mu: You idiot you were lying to me from past two days whenever I asked for something like Where are you and who is speaking from back and stuff..

Abhi: If I won't be lying then you won't be so happy today..

Mukti now turned silent and then moved to Manik and hugged him tight. Well Manik knew that much of his sister that he does not need words from his sister to tell how much happy she is by having Mishkat over here.. While Manik just hugged her back.. Well Mishkat joined the duo to make a siblings moment and here Abhi and Nandini also side hugged seeing the trio over there.. Well no one can say that they are triplets because they are like so different from each other that they have like nothing in common except the fact that they can die for their loved ones.. But that is because their upbring was of that sort and they always learnt it from Neyonika and Raj that family is above everything... While later Mishkat said..