Chapter 140

Ok guys here is the update... Well I am really sorry these days that I am not able to provide regular updates..

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any...

At around 3:30 - 4 Nandini could not keep her eyes open for a long time and because of which she slept there in the living room only...

At around 5:30 Manik got a solution to the whole problem that he was facing.. that is when he saw his phone and saw the time to be 5:30 am and almost 20+ missed calls of Nandini....

He immediately moved out of his cabin to just find his PA and no one else... He informed him to leave too...

Manik was hell hungry and on top of that he was tired too...

He just wanted to see the bed and sleep...

When he reached home he was welcomed with his wife sleeping uncomfortably on couch with her legs down and head uncomfortably on the back rest... He immediately moved to her side and looked at her angelic figure which was sleeping with frowns...

Manik kept his bag on the sofa and picked up Nandini carefully.. He was so careful that he did not want to wake her up and so he took her to their room and made her sleep on bed.. While he moved to kitchen to have something being too hungry..

He took some milk and heated the paratha and sat on table to have it... He was already drowsy while having the food... Finally once done Manik texted Neyonika about his arrival and along with that he informed that Nandini was sleeping uncomfortably so not to disturb them.

He soon changed in shorts and slept beside Nandini taking her in back hug.. Nandini too soon relaxed in his arms. Being tired Manik too slept immediately..

Next morning Neyonika was super angry as she wanted the newly wedded couple to spend some time with each other.. while here the story was something else only.. Here they were up for long time not with each other but staying far away from each other... she was seriously furious about this..

She was sitting on table when Raj came down she just made faces and did not even wish him. While Raj was like what has he now done wrong...

Raj: Kya baat hai Neyo... What is the matter please tell...

Ney: Tell my foot Raj... Do not come in front of me.

Raj: But what did I do... He asked making puppy face to her...

Mi: Dad lagta hai today mom has woke up seeing Kali mata... beware kahi aapka vadh na ho jaye... Bucharest papa ki to Bali Chad jayegi...

Mu: No no today to dad will become the ball for mom... Right mom...

Ney: Shut up all of you... Raj why the hell Manik has to go to office and be there till 6:00 am. Can't you handle things for few days...

Raj: Are but how will I know that he is in office... Yesterday I did not see him in morning so I thought that he was still at farmhouse.. And I am not informed about any kind of issue that they were facing in any project..

Ney: Wow great.. Manik's PA calls him and tells him to come to office. While he stays at office till 6:00 am and you are saying that you do not know anything..

Raj: I swear on you Neyo I actually do not know.. Acha first tell me where Manik and Nandini I will talk to him...

Ney: He is resting Raj.. He came back at 6:00 and he said Nandini too was up for him and slept on sofa only and so they both are resting..

Raj: Acha baba sorry I will look into it... now will you give me a beautiful smile.

While after breakfast Raj left for office. While Neyonika was just waiting for the moment when they both come down she was furious on Manik too for not listening to her and going to office...