Chapter 108

Ok guys here is the update...

Well Guys please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any..

While Navya and Nandini were catching up with all their lost time due to hectic schedules and what not.. both the friends were in deep talk when there was loud sound of message..

Nandini opened the message almost immediately as it was from Manik.. while Navya was teasing her but in a very simple way and pretended to sleep so that the couple can talk to each other frankly..

While talking on the phone only Manik slept as he was tired due to the hectic work that he had throughout the day...

Next morning all woke up early as they had planned to start their journey early in the morning.. They all were gonna travel in a mini bus so that they do not have to take tension of driving and on top of it they all can travel in one bus only enjoying their journey of one and half hour can easily pass..

They all got ready having their breakfast and all while Raj and Neyonika bid bye to all the kids and they settled in the bus.. Last one to enter were Manan who saw that there was no double seat beside each other for them.. Manik glared at all as he knows that all this was done on purpose..

But Manik is Manik after all.. He took a seat but did not allow Nandini to go and pulled her in his lap.. While Nandini was like what is wrong with him...

M: Dekh lo Nandini... Yesterday you were protecting some people but here all are there to seperate us.. See no one left a double seat for us and I am not gonna let you go away so it is you who has to manage..

He said this so loud in such a way that everyone can hear what he meant to say..

While the seat on which they were sitting is actually a conductor seat while Cabir and Neil were sitting on single seats..

While Neil being a gentle soul stood up to sit beside Cabir who made a bad face because god knows why he did not like him from yesterday.. It was like he within a night got changed from a person who could gel up with anyone to someone who hates someone to the core for god knows what reason..

Finally manan sat with each other while Manik had a huge smile on his face.

Throughout the way they played different things like antakshari and all those old school game and what not.. having fun they reached the farmhouse while they all like shit fell on the sofa as the seats were not that comfortable in the mini bus..

It was like Alya was fully leaning on Dhruv while Mukti and Cabir both were leaning on Manik and Manik was leaning on Nandini while Mishkat complained and came to the other side of Nandini and kept his head near her there and closed his eyes...

While Nandini also kept her head on backrest of sofa.. she too was tired while she was roaming her hand in Manik's hair
soothing him while her other hand was soothing Mishkat.. while Neil and Navya was leaning to back rest and resting...

Abhi came after a while handling all the luggage and asking servants to bring them he looked at the scene and smiled but then someone had to act mature and make the work done.. so he made all stand up and asked them to go and freshen up... While the room arrangements are being done same as last night..

All moved towards the room to freshen up while Nandini came down again to prepare some coffee for all along with some snacks...

She got all these ready and called everyone to come down.. all were now a bit fresh and shouted a thanks to Nandini on seeing coffee and snacks.. she just smiled and took a place beside Manik who was waiting to start with her.. both Manan were sharing a plate while actually Manik was feeding Nandini even against her protests..