Chapter 35

ok guys here is the update.. 

Comeon guys the response is not upto the mark even on a double update...

Please do vote and comment... 

Avoid mistakes if any...

After telling this to the media Manik stood up from his place and thanking the press to be there he left as he would not be able to take any more nonsense of about anything. And who can go against The Manik Malhotra.. as he completed his statement and left the stage all others also stood up and left.

As they were in Raman's cabin so they were secured as it sound proof so no talks can go out. While they all settled in, but Manik was still not in any kind of mood. Nandini sat beside him and took his hand in his and started to roam her fingers on back of his palm. Maink closed his eyes taking her touch as a medicine and then leaned towards the back rest of the sofa. While Nandini kept on doing it when her attention was on Raj and Raman.

Manik was just thinking of the consequences of the blame that could be put on Nandini and his character. He today only decided that they would not go to any public places until they disclose their relationship..

After a while Malhotra's had to leave as they had a busy day ahead, so after bidding bye they left from there. While all got back to work. But before leaving Manik texted Nandini that they are going out tonight after 9. Nandini gave him a positive reply for the same. The day went in a blink as they had too much to cover up. While our Manan were engrossed in work so they did not talk much.

 While our Manan were engrossed in work so they did not talk much

At around 9 Manik picked up Nandini from her home and then they went to an aloof place where they can sit.. Manik was actually too restless because of the happenings. So he just wanted to be with Nandini.

M: Nandini you are fine right, nothing happened na..

N: Manik why are you hyper from morning, we handled everything then what is bothering you so much.