Chapter 7

Ok guys here is another update..

Avoid Mistakes if any.....

After office today Raman and Ishita's left early as today as usual it was that day of the month where they would go for date.. yes they never missed time to go on date anytime at this day of the month.. 

Ishita and Raman would do this to always maintain spice in their relation and spend some alone time taking care of each other and for each other. While on the other end they both can have some space forgetting about the hectic life that they are always hooked up to..

At that same time Nandini and Abhimanyu would spend siblings time and cope up with each others time and life as more than siblings they are best friends in each other's life . They would cook, talk and have fun with each other. They would tell all the interesting things throughout the month and that way would spend their own time together With may be some amazing music and dancing and lots and lots of teasing and laughter..

At restaurant..

Raman and Ishita's were having their dinner talking on random stuff..

R:  Ishu don't you think that we are taking some hasty decision for our  Nandu's life

I: What is the matter Raman why are you saying things like this and that too so sudden what is it? What is bothering you tell na baba..

R: Did you see what she did today just keep my name and to gain her first achievement she did so much of hard work. Even experienced businessman could not meet her level. Those Malhotra's were shocked to see such level of precision in her work.. she still have to explore the world of business.. and did you see how childish she became in front of you to just gain some of your attention.. To celebrate small small things in her life....

I: Raman when I met you I myself was immature and childish. Do you remember how I freaked out when you held my hand in public and how much panic stricken I was at that moment. I did not knew anything about this outside world when we met.

R: but I still feel she is too young for the decision of this whom marry thing.. I mean how do you expect her to take such a huge decision as to with whom she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

I: Raman for you she will always be your young princess only.. But think about it and also the fact that we need to ask her once before talking any decision, we need to ask if there is anyone in her life then also we need to be prepared. I know if there would have been someone she would have said to us but still we need to confirm it from her...

R: Fine let us do one thing, we wont tell her until and unless we get a good prospect and till then we will ask Abhi if there is anyone in her life, as i know they do not hide anything from each other.

I: Fine then done deal. but then do not throw extra tantrums when you get good guy. She is your daughter and one day or the other she has to leave us to bloom some other family...