Chapter 178

Ok guys here is the next one...

Well this is mature content so read only if comfortable...

I really want good response guys. Well this update is actually out of my zone as such a mature language is not an easy zone for me guys so tell me how it is...

Avoid mistakes if any...

They both kissed with lots of passion where Manik pored in his urge and Nandini just supported him trying to meet his demand... Being in the kiss Manik moved her below him and in swift movements made her free from all her clothes...

While he himself removed his track and started attacking Nandini, he moved down to her waistline kissing each inch of her skin, Manik nuzzled his nose in her tummy making her flutter with new feelings and making her giggle and moan at the same time.

While Manik placed his lips on her belly button and inserted his tongue in there making her flinch and rising her chest..

While she moved her hands in his hair and fisting them and pulling him more towards her.

Manik then moved up and removed her B** which was just hanging there and took her bu** in his mouth one by one. He licked, s*****, pinched, bit and what not while Manik just heard her moans which was like fuel to their own burning desires...

Once Manik was done with adoring and relinquishing her bu** he looked at her to find her weak with desires while his eyes held a lot of passion... Nandini on seeing them could not hold it and turned around.. But this made Manik relinquish her back and he started biting her back at times lightly and at times hard making flinch and even leaving hickey's. While Nanidni just fisted the bed sheet crushing under her hold.

Finally Nandini could not take it and she turned around and took his lips for a kiss... While Manik adored her curves for a while but soon his hand went to her woman**** and moved in circular motion while she was still in her panty..

Nandini moaned in between the kiss and in the process of controlling herself she unknowingly bit his lips... This made Manik groan as at the same time their cores came in contact above their fabrics.

Manik in a swift movement removed her pan** and leaving the kiss abruptly he moved down kissing her toes to her tights and then started placing his lips lightly with open mouth kisses to placing his teeth lightly making her moan out load.... While his hands moved in slow movements making her wet to the core....

Manik soon placed his lips on her woman**** and started sucking it slowly... Nandini was already wet and sensitive and his this act made her bend her knees while she closed her eyes taking in his act

While on the other end Manik was in his teasing mode doing nothing else but making her delay her orgasm and Nandini was moving from right to left as she was feeling so aroused...

Manik placed his one finger inside her love hole exploring it and Nandini moaned on his move.. Manik made movements over there while he also was sucking her at the same time....

Soon his one finger was replaced by two and his slow movements turned frantic making her loose her senses to the full... Soo he could feel her having an orgasm and so he made his movements fast earning constant moans from her making her hit her climax. While she released herself on his fingers...

Manik soon placed his lips on her's and kissed her while she overcame her orgasm.... While Nandini moved her hand to his bulge and felt it while she made his man**** free and placed her hand on it making him groan and kiss her with more roughness...