Chapter 49

Ok guys here is the update... 

Please do vote and comment...  Guys the response is so low... please do vote and comment without fail... it takes a lot of effort for one to do it all over again and spread the word to all the friends as much as you can...

Avoid mistakes if any...

After leaving the Mansion Manik first dropped Nandini and then he went to Malhotra Industries.. Their day passed in a jiffy when by the in the evening the invitations for the party followed by a press conference..

All were making arrangements for tomorrow as it needs to be a great event and on top of it was for Manan going public so it is great news, this news is gonna shake the whole business world and the music world too as The Manik Malhotra is hooked up.. But to top it they all never saw this coming and so it is going to be too much...

While for tomorrow they were a bit nervous as the news are gonna give them freedom, but still gonna take away the some freedom.. But today or tomorrow they will have to go public.. So both accepted the fact.. They discussed once again as the news are affect them the most..

Next evening all was set for the party, all the top businessman along with some top musicians too.. There were too much media because Murty's and Malhotra's announcing something is too much for them to handle.. So when Nandini entered all were stunned as she really looked too pretty.. While Manik looked no less than a dapper..

 While Manik looked no less than a dapper

(Nandini)

(Nandini)