Chapter 142

Ok guys here is the update for all of you...

So please do vote and comment... 

Avoid mistakes if any...

While all got to know what has happened and what always happens when Cabir is shut amongst them in all way.. So all had pressed their lips just to stop themselves from laughing at him...

The girls then took Nandini with them to shop something...

But Nandini hardly saw anything or even picked up. She was constantly from the corner of her eye was looking at the antics that Manik was doing but she wanted to go and hug him and not tease him more...

Finally when Nandini was in her thoughts and others left her behind Manik got the opportunity and he grabbed her hand and then took her behind a rack...

M: what is this Nandu I am trying to ask a sorry but you do not care about me and joined others to tease me... You know what I am sorry to keep you waiting all night... But theek hai na.. what would have happened most important we would have suffered losses and our reputation would have got down the drain but it is ok.. I am sorry saying this he moved from there leaving her...

Nandini felt bad on how he said the things... But she also thought that she might would have dragged the things too much... After all he was actually sorry...

So Nandini ran behind him caught hold of his hand and started walking with him by interlocking her hands with him...

Manik was trying to free his hand... While Nandini caught hold of her ear asking for a sorry but Manik turned his face...

N: sorry na Baba... I just wanted you to manaofy me.. at least itna to haqq banta hai na Mera... Isn't it... You see even I might love the fact that you put in some extra efforts just after a little nok - jhok...

M: really Nandini... You know I never mind pleasing you in anyway but.. didn't things went overboard...

N: I am sorry next time things will remain between us only... Infact today also it was mom who told Mukti I swear Manik...

M: par Tumne mujhe bahut pareshaan Kiya...

N: I am sorry na Baba.... Now i am also asking for sorry... You could have already for once informed me...

M: Nandini you know when work needs me I am like this only.. but mom was right now I need to Be careful as I am answerable to you...

N: Manik our relationship is not like this... Why do I get this feeling that you are being sarcastic about this whole thing... From next time just inform so that it does not create a problem in front family...

Saying this she moved out... Manik shouted for her to stop but then they were disguised do he did not want to grab attention.. but this fight is taking a serious turn from a friendly and a fun moment....

Manik had to grab her waist to stop her from moving forward...

M: I never meant what you understood Nandini... Look....

Nandini did not pay any attention... To it...

M: Nandini look... I know you are hurt... But understand me too na... I have never seen the time when I am doing my work and specially in case of crisis.. do you really think that I was happy to leave farmhouse this soon.... Come on Nandini... You have always understood my unsaid situations also then today I am requesting you understand my said words...

Nandini looked at him and they both had an eye lock....

N: Manik I am sorry may be I over reacted... May be actually it is me who streched the teasing to a fight...