Chapter 149

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment guys... 

Avoid mistakes if any

Finally his hands moved to remove his shorts and his boxers too and finally he moved to removed the last piece of cloth that is her panty making them na***d in front of each other..

he took her legs above his shoulders and moved down.. He started kissing and biting her thigh and her inner thigh making her release juices of their love slowly..

His nostrils got hold of that smell making him a bit wild where his hormones where losing every bit of it... Manik was holding onto his share of passion as he was way too high in their love as whenever he touched her milky soft skin he would feel as if he just chew her every inch marking her as his. He was drowning in her touch while he just wanted to get hold of her just make out in the most passionate way. Keeping his core desires aside he just wanted to make her feel comfortable as she still has to get used to it too..

While he then started to play with her valley of love for a while making her pull him more towards himself while he inserted fingers in her moving them in rhythm to make her moan in the most sexiest way...

Soon she was hit by her or***m and she released her juices which he let her release with all the love.. While he then moved to kiss her while his d*** was almost touching her core and with each movement that they made while kissing each other both their cores were smashing against each other creating havoc for both of them...

Soon Nandini moved her hand to his core and started doing movement while Manik deepened the kiss and kept on groaning in her mouth...

They both being breathless he left her and moaned Nandini's name looking in her eyes as he was drowning in the pool of passion...

He then stopped Nandini moved to their bag and removed packs of protection for them and then once again asked for her permission and then entered her.... Both let out a relief moans as soon as they both felt complete by each other and Nandini actually had a little bit of pain. Seeing her closing her eyes Manik stopped in his tracks still being inside her while they both took in the passion and the feeling. Pain was soon turned in to pleasure..

Manik was trusting in her at a slower pace as he knows that her v**** is still not in position to accept him fully and he can just slowly slowly move his full measurement on her insides.... So he was controlling his urges for frantic movements for now and was making deep trusts...

While his hands created wonders on her upper body and her's were digging on his back...

Manik was biting and sucking her upper body while making some deep trusts... Trying for her to accept his full length...

While after a while Nandini changed their positions and came on top of him and started moving riding him creating pleasure for both of them... She would kiss the hell out of him while both were enjoying the pleasure...