Chapter 121

Ok guys here you go with the update..

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any...

Guys please just support me in form of vote and comment and sharing...

While Walking around Nandini stopped abruptly and looked at Manik, while Manik got confused and asked her What happened.. Manik was about to remove his hands from her back when a voice came..

N: Don't remove your hand and come to a corner..

Manik was confused as to why is she talking like this and stood in the same position but then he was again tugged by Nandini..

N: Please chalo yaha se..

Manik agreed to her for now and moved where ever she took him..

On reaching a room Nandini asked him to close the door behind and he did while Nandini then said..

N: Manik woh hook of the blouse..

On that was necessary for Manik to understand what would have happened..

He was about to pull back his hand but Nandini stopped him and first she secured the blouse and then asked him to continue..

While when Manik moved his hand he saw that the hooks were out so he tried putting them but being stubborn it not entering the whole.. While all this while Manik's hand would brush all over her back sending chills to her body.. Finally on not being able to do the work Manik had to take help of his teeth..

While doing so his lips touched her skin holding both of them in their place. This feeling was different for both of them.. But soon there were noises coming from out bringing them back from their own little romantic world.. Nandini saw Manik closing his eyes and taking a few deep breath before he again leaned and tried closing the hooks..

 Nandini saw Manik closing his eyes and taking a few deep breath before he again leaned and tried closing the hooks

Once done he stood up while Nandini kissed his cheek tight.. While Manik gave her a flirty smile and pulled her in a hug as soon as she was about to go to the door..

M: Are itni bhi kya jaldi hai to be Mrs Malhotra.. You see some time before someone was too eager to bring me to an empty room or a corner abb kya hua..

He said this while nuzzling his nose in her neck and continued.. On top of it if I get such kisses that man... I will git ditched by my own self..

While all this while Nandini was just blushing because the act that happened few time back has still made an effect on Nandini making her be in daze..

While Manik was in no mood to stop all the teasing..

M: You see today you are looking dead gorgeous on top of that this amazing aroma of mehendi and top all of it you being so close to me.. Gosh only I know how hard it is for me to control myself .