Chapter 71

Ok guys here is the update... 

Please do vote and comment... 

The response is decreasing a bit from last two updates..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Seeing her in a saree for the first time Manik could not control his administration for her.. while Nandini was so busy in getting ready that she did not notice when Manik entered the room...

Manik kept his coat on the couch near and then went behind her to have a proper look at her glowing face

Manik kept his coat on the couch near and then went behind her to have a proper look at her glowing face. He slipped his hand to her stomach from back on to find a stunned Nandini...

N: Manik...it's you... I got scared...

Manik leaned and kept his face on shoulder and said looking at her eyes through mirror and said..

M: then start learning to feel my touch even with your closed eyes..

Nandini also leaned back and kept her hand on his and said..

N: well practically it is impossible..

M: well at least Mera Dil behlane ke liye hi haan bol deti.. (well atleast to keep my heart you could have said a yes...)

N: Manik some things are not possible it is only possible in books and TV but no one can say with surety that it is someone..

Manik kissed her cheeks with lots of love and said..

M: what are your plans my dear.. aaj subh se shock pe shock mile has rahe hai.. ( from morning you are giving me shock after shock)..

N: well you see that today's day is way special in all ways... you see Mr. Today is actually your day.. though unfortunately I cannot keep the fast for you but still I need to look pretty for you..

M: well not only pretty but way beyond that.. you are looking breath taking.. and there are too many other adjectives that I wish to give you...

Saying this he turned her and looked at her with love filled eyes..

M: if I see you like this everyday after office then my all tiredness will fly in minutes. I mean you become the peace of my mind..

N: then the honours would be mine..

M: Acha madam, ye bataye aaj Aapne kya Dekh ke aapni aakhe kholi thi.. I mean to aaj to aap kafi ache mood Mai lag rahi hai.. (Acha madam, now tell whom did you look first thing in the morning... I mean today you in such a good mood for you..)

N: Woh to baad Mai sochungi.. pehle go and get ready Mai aap ke liye kuch khane ko leke aati hu.. (That I will think about later.. Now first go and get ready now I will get something for you to eat till then..)

M: nup aaj to tumhe yaha se kaise jaane dear sakta Hu Mai.. punjabiyo ki language Mai keher dhaa rahi ho.. aur too be honest sexy lag rahi ho.. ( No ways, today I am not going to let you go anywhere... In Punjabi's language you are looking killer... And to be honest you are looking way too sexy...)