Chapter 37

Ok guys here is the update..

I need to get some beautiful comments... and tons of Votes....

Avoid mistakes if any..

Next morning all had gathered at Malhotra Mansion as all were supposed to leave from there. All the luggage was already loaded in two cars so as the Murty's along with Navya came they shifted their and then it was decided that the youngsters would take on car and elders in another.

Our great Cabira made the arrangements in such a way that our love birds can have their own time and at the same time they can enjoy with the others also. So he had adjusted all of them on other seats while they were at the last one.

Throughout the way they all were having fun, they were singing songs, would tell about their school stories, how in college they were and what not.. This was the first time when Nandini actually heard Manik singing.. She was moved as his voice was actually very melodious.

After a while all were talking internally..

N: Manik you actually have a very melodious voice, I felt like I keep on hearing your voice only.

M: I am there only, you see your personal radio, any song any time at your service madam.. Saying this he wink at her but in return earning a smack on his arm.

N: Please Manik.. you are far more better than any radio in this world  so do not underestimate your skills Mr. Malhotra..

M: Well but it is that ki my fiance has no idea that what am i famous for so I thought would degrade myself may be now se recognise me. You see negative marketing is also marketing and very effective one....

N: Manik, I might not know why you are so famous, but then you should never let your gift be degraded by anyone and especially not yourself ok.

M: It was a joke Nandu, why are you being so serious yaar..

N: Anyways Manik, promise me you would never let the Music in you die for anyone. You will keep it alive for your soul. As I am sure of one thing and that is Music is the fuel to your soul...

M: Acha baba.. Promise now happy Ms fiance

N: Very happy..

Like this they were talking and enjoying when due to a puppy coming out of nowhere Cabir had to pull the breaks with force leading all to move from their places very badly, while as Manik and Nandu were sitting on the last place, Nandu's head got banged leading her to shriek in pain. Soon as all came back to normal Manik immediately started rubbing her head where she had kept her hand and then shouted on Cabir.

M: Cabir, where the hell was your concentration dude, is this the way to pull the breaks..

C: Vo out of nowhere the puppy had come, what could i do.

N: Manik, it's ok I am fine now..

M: Are you sure you are fine.. Nandini just nodded her head.

C: Manik baba, now if you can do the honors to permit me to drive then can I...

M: Nautanki bandh kar and drive, aur haan dhyaan se..(stop your melodrama and drive.. but be careful...)

C: Haan..

Abhi and Navya were glad seeing Manik taking care of Nandini, Abhimanyu till now was a bit afraid considering giving his sister to some stranger but today just a mild bang and he busted on his closest friend.

While Fab 4 a bit astonished, but on the other end were happy too as they saw their friend not being ignorant towards his would be as they only want his happiness which he has lost somewhere after college.