Chapter 162

Ok guys here is the update..

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any....

After having good meal Manan checked out from there to their old hotel and then after a while started packing stuff talking about something or the other of singing and dancing and mimicking or last but not the least teasing...

Well it was Manik only who was teasing her by ticking her and making her run around the room or biting her earlobe or kissing it... They both even had a popcorn fight as they were getting bored which led them to sit on each other and play with some romance here and there..

Finally late in the night they both were done and so they both decided to get some sleep but not before putting an alarm so that they both do not miss the flight as they were gonna collect somethings that are pending and then they needed to leave for airport too..

Soon on next day evening Manan left this beautiful country where they spent the most crucial time of their relationship creating some amazing and awesome memories...

When they checked out from there they were received by fab 4 and abhi.. Nandini ran and hugged Abhi so tight as she missed her brother.. she missed their time together...

Fab 5 had a group hug while soon Manik asked..

M: guys Miku Kaha hai... I mean is he fine...

Mu: pata Nahi Bhai... He is not saying anything Pura din Kaha rehta hai Kuch pata Nahi chalta.

M: but is he fine I mean does he know that we are returning today ..

Mu: Woh 3 din se Ghar hi Nahi Aaya Bola Mai academy Mai rehta hu. His phone is not reachable most of the time...

M: it's ok Mai baat karta hu uss se...

They all moved to Malhotra Mansion where Neyonika welcomed them with happiness as she felt that the house was damn silent without her children.. Manik immediately hugged her tight while Nandini too hugged her...

She asked them to go and rest for a while as they might be tired. She told that she would call them once Lunch is placed.. Both agreed to it and moved to room to freshen up and rest for a while...

When they were in room Nandini told Manik...

N: Manik where is Miku he is not home also and he did not come to pick us up also..

M: Pata nahi. Mukti said that he is not staying home also his phone is mostly out of reach. I am afraid kahi usne...

N: Think positive Manik. He is mature enough and has imbibed the same values as you so he won't take any such step because of which we all need to suffer.

M: Maine uska number to trace karvane ko bol diya hai. we have no other option but to go and see because he has received my message but still did not give me a reply...

N: Hmm.. Thik hai... They both took bath and then moved down to have their lunch.

All were asking them for their gifts and so they decided to give it after Lunch. Manik was silent a bit as he feared what would have happened to Mishkat that he is behaving this way.. So he was not even concentrating much in any conversation.

Nandini noticed this change in behavior of his and somewhere she knew that he is tensed related to Mishkat. So under the table she grabbed his hand and pressed it making him come back to earth.

Manik looked at her and saw that she gestured him to have food through eyes... Manik did not want to grab attention at least now so he did that without saying anything...