Chapter 143

Ok guys so here is the update...

Guys the response is decreasing lately in last two updates so please do respond guys...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manik without saying anything just pulled her and came up on her and nuzzled in her neck and said...

M: Sleep for a while or just stay like this and I just want you near me...

Saying this he closed his eyes...

Nandini was tending his hair and was just lying over there... While Manik was enjoying all her attention as she was so either kissing his hair or his temple...

(Manan Resting position) 

After a while Nandini said... 

N: Manik are you up...

M: hmmm....

N: I am worried for Mishkat....

Her words grabbed his attention towards her and he looked at her to continue...

N: Yesterday Night he was not able to sleep till late.. Then today also in the mall he was with us but still not with us.. It seems as if he is turning into deep depression kind of a thing.. Please do something. Did you find with whom did Aneri came.. I mean kuch to ho with which we can help him... He kind of needs atleast a closure in his life so that either he can move on or atleast come to some or the other kind of conclusion.

M: Nandini I got to know with whom she came but I do not know what is her relation with them because she is definitely not their daughter.. See I do not want Mishkat to jump into something out of which none of us can pull him out... But he need to learn how to control his emotions with her.. I mean the way he treated her on our wedding day was also not good right...

N: Please do something before we leave... I mean we are leaving day after tomorrow for you know too many days.. I do not want to think something bad but Mishkat is not in a good state right now... We need to give him some ray of hope so that he can hold onto something till the time we are back...

M : I will do something...

Saying this he moved up and took her lips in his for a soft kiss making her giggle in between...

He was so gentle that it seemed like he was just finding a reason to stay there for a long time while soon he had to let her breath and so had to leave her..

M: What would I have done without you in my life... You are like Rainbow in this blue sky kind of life that I am living...

N: And you are that imaginary golden pot that used to be there in fairy tales at the end of the rainbow... But no one knows that the treasure is all mine...

M: Wow... I am impressed saying this he again took her lips in his for a deep kiss this time...

He was fully enjoying the kiss while Nandini was responding to him with equal passion as his...

They both moaned in each others mouth while panting hard they then left each other..

Manik joined his forehead with her and said...

M: kya...kya baat hai Mrs Malhotra... Aaj Kuch jyada hi romantic mood Mai lag Raji hai... Should I proceed further... Saying this he kissed her neck....

N: Manik... Please....

As Nandini was not in stable state of mind to say anything and this made Manik smrik as he has such effect on her that a kiss can take her senses away...