Chapter 183

So here is another part...

Well the deal still stays the same guys...

I really want a good response for me to publish the next part... Well I need to heartily thank all those people who do vote and comment... I read all your comments guys though at times I do not respond...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Soon when the car came to a halt Manik blindfolded Nandini and then guided her to a place...

Nandini was not understanding anything the only thing that she understood at that moment was that she was being taken and there was something that was going on there as there were voices behind her and mostly of Manik who said...

M: So hello... Well this is our first anniversary date... Well Nandini my wife here is blindfolded... Well let me just unfold to her what is there in store for her for the night...

Saying this Manik opened her eyes.. and the first thing she saw was the camera.. She frowned at it when Manik said...

M: I want to capture each moment that is special as a memory so this is our first documentary... Say hi to our future selves... Or to all the future and everyone who is watching this.

Nandini was stunned at it and she said when Manik kept his one arm on her waist pulling her closer and then said

M : Well my love why don't you have a look around and then Nandini saw that they were at the beach with some soft music playing in the background and a romantic dinner date set up...

It was almost sunset and Nandini looked at it in daze

It was almost sunset and Nandini looked at it in daze... Manik had kept the camera in such a way that he could capture their moment while they both sat there holding hands and enjoyed that beautiful scenic view being in their own world of love and happiness forgetting everything like sending all the negativity with the sun to set in the depths of water...

Soon the darkness took over and Manan stayed there for a while... when he moved to turn on the lights... While Nandini looked at everything with a bright smile... While Manik on the other had a content smile on his face looking at her smile. He was now happy that all the tension throughout the day has vanished...