Chapter 25

Ok guys here is the next update..

I hope you all are liking the track..

So please vote and Comment.

Guys the response is very low... Please this is not good..

Avoid mistakes if any..

As soon as they both took their seats opposite each other an awkward silence had taken place between them when Manik looked at her and said

M: Nandini are you happy with the things happening around.

Nandini did not know why he asked her such a question out of sudden.

N: Why do you feel that I am not happy..

M: It is just that you are almost silent when mom was asking to discuss about things to be taken care of further.. I mean the rituals to finalise our relationship.. You can freely tell me if you feel if all this is going on too fast. I would ask mom to take things at a slower pace. They won't mind at all..

Nandini smiled at him and said..

N: I am happy to make our relationship official so please don't get so tensed up.

Manik smiled and said

M: Can I ask you one thing..

N: Please do not be so formal, feel free to ask anything that you feel so..

M: Did you ever for a second got afraid of what i said to you..

N: Not even a bit, as you might be right in your place but as a third person if you see, then that girl that you were talking about was just another psycho. Anyone coming in your life might have to deal with may be so many psycho who might consider your fan and in they would be dreaming of you as their boyfriends or husbands. So i guess there is nothing to give a second thought to it..

Manik smiled at her and said a thank you.

Nandini did not get why he was thanking her.. so she made a confused face and getting her confusion Manik said

M: Thank you because you are accepting me, with all my flaws.

Nandini smiled at him and said..

N: It is my pleasure to be with you as you are really a good human being.

M: By the way you are looking incredible in Indian outfit.. Nandini said thanks to him..

Soon both started talking on random things about what they have a perspective related to different things and so on..

When Manik asked her if she is free in the evening that he would really like her to meet Fab 5. Nandini politely denied that she could not answer at present as their families are here and they do not know what comes next.

Manik understood her point of view and agreed...

N: I guess the pandit ji should be here any moment, we should head down. Manik agreed to her and both headed down stairs and they found pandit ji already looking into something.

Ishita saw them coming and asked them to have a seat. Both sat beside each other and were waiting for the pandit ji to say something. After a while he came to a conclusion that