Chapter 101

Ok guys so here is the next update for all of you...

Hope you all love it....

Please put in your valuable votes and comments below...

Avoid mistakes if any..

Well Mukti briefed to them about the initial period of relationship. All were happy to hear her and now were hugging her tight.. They all were then teasing Mukti who now was complaining to Manik and Nandini to ask them to stop..

C: Yaar Manik it has been a long time when we all have not been somewhere.. Guys let's just go for a small trip na.. Just all of us and ofcourse Abhi but just the youngsters I mean after almost 5 years we all are back so trip to banta hai..

Dh: You are right yaar... I mean after a month Manik will be married... So uske pehle ek trip to banta hai... it would be kind of break for both Nandini and Manik from all the hectic tamasha of wedding... it will relax you guys....

Al : Yup perfect plan...

Mu & Mi: We are in...

M: Ok done than a trip is on...

All looked at Nandini who was skeptical because Ishita had told her that as the wedding approaches it is not safe to roam as it can attract evil eyes as the bride glows..

Manik nudged her to speak while she looked at him with sad eyes..

C: What happened Nandini are you not comfortable in coming with us.. It is fine if that is so..

N: Are no it is not that.. It is just that maa had told me with nearing the marriage may be she won't approve the outing.. I mean my dadi used to give some kind of a superstious about some things for this and thats all.. So I need to ask maa once before I tell you guys..

M: Are mai maa se baat kar lunga.. I mean we all are there.. and Abhi is also coming..

N: Manik that is not the thing just please understand let me talk once..

Manik did not nudge more and left the talk while the others were than discussing about the wedding and teasing the couple and than after having evening snacks all the other's left while Manan were sitting when Manik asked her once again..

M: Nandini is your leg fine..

Nandini nodded and showed him that by moving her leg. Manik thanked god...

M: Acha tell me the real reason why you did not agree to the trip..

N: It is the real reason but incomplete.. vo actually maa believes that when the marriage comes near there are too many evil eyes so it is not good to go out.. So isi liye maa se I need to ask..

M: Ohh so that is so.. Then to I cannot take any risk you see.. Because I love you na to how can I see you hurt..

N: Waise I love you too... And If I cannot than nor can you.. Saying this she showed her tongue to him..

M: Yeh badhiya setting hai na... We will send all of them and than you and me all alone.. Hahaha... Nice plan na..

N: In your dreams... I mean do you really think that maa or mom would leave us just before the wedding to ourselves..

M: Hahaha... Point haan... Chalo come I will drop you home..

N: Hmm chalo...

M: Acha what about the shopping bags.. want to take them with you...

N: No acha tell me when are we leaving..

M: Mostly after a week of our reception...

N: Than it is fine.. Keep them here I will pack our luggage together..