Chapter 54

Ok guys here you go with the other update... 

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

After their beautiful confession to each other, they both decided to rest for a while, so Maink pulled all the curtains and then they both lied down in each other's arms and was just staying that way in each other's arms.. Nandini with eyes closed was lying on his chest and she was playing with his fingers.. while Manik was just stroking her hair with the other one.. Soon sleep took over Nandini and she slept in his arms only..

 Soon sleep took over Nandini and she slept in his arms only

Seeing her sleeping peacefully Manik also closed his eyes and let the sleep take over.. Almost at 5 Nandini opened her eyes to see herself lying in Manik's arms and on top of it Manik held her so protectively that she smiled looking at his nature.. She kissed his cheeks and adored him for a while as he really looked different when he slept.. She kissed his cheeks and then left to see if she can make any kind of beverage..

As she entered the kitchen she was looking around while opening the cupboards to see if there are anything available to make tea or coffee...

Finally she found coffee and sugar and milk was available so she quickly made coffee... She served them in two cups and then took it to room..

She still found Manik fast asleep so she kept the tray on other side and then went near him and ruffled his hair and asked him to wake up so that they can go to the beach and enjoy the sunset over there... When she was ruffling his hair Manik slept in her lap and again closed his eyes and said..

M: Bas 2 miniutes na yaar.. We will go..

N: Please utho na, see the coffee is also turning cold and then we will have to leave for home too.. I really want to go to the beach na Manik.. Hearing her pleading tone Manik stood and looked at her..

As soon as he woke up Nandini gave him a million dollar smile which now reflected on his face too.. He kissed her cheeks and went to wash his face..

After he returned both had their coffee and were talking on something or the other.. Later they both went to beach and were enjoying the cold breeze when Nandini out of the blue asked him..

N: Manik I have a request for you, will you fulfill the same..

M: Nandini, it is like for the first time you asked for something from me and I won't give.. Bolo what is it..

N: Can you sing a song for me.. Please I really want to hear your voice but only for me..

M: Your wish is my command.. Saying this he started singing..

Sham bhi koi jaise hai nadi Lehar lehar jaise beh rahi hai Koi ankahi, koi ansuni

Baat dheemi dheemi keh rahi hai Kahin na kahin jaagi hui hai koi aarzoo