Chapter 141

Ok guys here is another update...

Please do vote and comment...

Target for this one is 160+ votes And 30+ comments...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Both Manik and Nandini agreed to it.. While Neyonika smiled at them and then both Nandini and Manik sat to have their brunch as Nandini was till now preparing and Manik had just freshened up and came in search of Nandini...

While having their food Nandini said...

N: waise Manik do not be too happy. I am a angry on you... I just don't want mom to get too tensed for us so behave normally in front of her...

M: Nandini... come on please try to understand...

But Nandini was Nandini she was not at all interested to hear what he had to say...

Soon after their brunch Nandini stood up to settle all the other things while Manik was roaming behind her to make her talk to him but Nandini was full on giving him a silent treatment...

M: Please na Nandini... Acha Baba sorry na... Next time such a thing won't happen...

Nandini looked at him for a while and then turned her face again and moved to sit with Neyonika...

Neyonika was seeing Manik roaming behind Nandini and being a mother she immediately knew that Manik and Nandini were like sort of fighting...

When Nandini sat beside Neyonika she started to talk to her ignoring Manik while Neyonika too was enjoying this... She wanted that Manik understand that his such behaviour should not be repeated...

Neyonika messaged Mukti and said something...

Mukti smirked after reading the message and so she even messaged Abhi and Mishkat if they want to accompany them... They both also agreed while they made a plan to tease Manan...

So Mukti immediately moved down and saw that Manik was trying to hold Nandini's hand but she was every now and then pushing it away... While Mukti laughed at the scene as she felt that now it will be more fun to make them repent no not actually only Manik repent that he did this with her Bhabhi...

Mukti moved in front of Nandini and immediately pulled her and said..

Mu: Bhabhi aap mere saath shopping chal rahe ho... So we are leaving now.. She said it looking at Manik who was about to catch Nandini's hand.

M: Are aise kaise shopping...

Mu: Any problem bhai... Aur haan mom woh Miku and Abhi are joining us...

M: What the hell... Miku aur Abhi aa rahe hai and you did not inform me about it... I am also coming and that is final... So dare you ppl move out till I come back..

Saying this he ran to change as he did not want to miss this chance... While as soon as he moved out Mukti and Neyonika burst laughing and Nandini was a bit happy with his reaction...

Mu: mom amazing... Aaj dekhna bhai ki to band bajne hi wali hai for sure...

Ney: Yup that is gonna happen... Waise Nandini I hope tum Manik ko itni easily jane nahi dene wali.. And dare you think also.. Thoda to special feel karna banta hai after the blunder that stupid boy has done... And do not feel guilty on anything... After all he has done a mistake and being a wife you have full right to show tantrums to him..

Nandini was not exactly happy but she agreed to them.. While Mishkat too came back and then said...

Mi: Waise mom is right... Bhai ko thoda tadpana banta hai...