Chapter 23

Ok guys here is another update for all of you... 

But I expected a bit good response, I hope I get it in this...

Please do vote and comment guys.. unedited so avoid mistakes if any...

Raj on receiving Neyonika's orders immediately call Raman 

Raj: Mr. Murty are bhai humari taraf se to haan hai.. (Me Murty we are agreeing to this alliance...)

Raman: Mr. Malhotra humari taraf se bhi.. (Mr Malhotra we too agree to this alliance..)

Raj: ohh really.. to thik hai hum kal hi aa rahe hai Nandini ko officially milne aur kal hi baith ke baaki baate bhi kar lenge (then to we are coming tomorrow only to offically meet Nandini and will discuss further things too..).. Kal se acha din bhi nahi hoga (Tomorrow is an auspicisous day).. Rakhi hai bhai.. (After all it is Rakhi tomorrow...)

Raman: Thik hai fir ek kaam karte hai, kal ka lunch aap log humare saath kijiyega.. ( Ok then it is done, but you guys have to do your lunch over here only)

Raj asked Neyonika for it and she agreed to it immediately..

Raj: Ji ok done then it is final... Saying this they both ended the call and informed their respective families about their talk.

Ishita got hyper that they would be coming tomorrow only so she started directing the butlers to wake up early tomorrow and first to the cleaning and then asked everyone to decide the menu. Raman came beside her and took her in a side hug and said

Raman: Ishu, abhi to vo log aa rahe hai aur tu itna tensed ho rahi hai, agar sab fix ho jayega aur tu itna tensed rahegi na to tera BP shoot up ho jayega, aur tuje pata hai na ye jo teri laadli hai na vo fir sab kuch baju mai rakh ke tere piche piche bhaag gi.. And I know you do not want that so ab kya karegi tu..  (Ishu, for now they are just coming and you are this tensed and if all this fixed then to how much tensed you are to going to be and in all this you are going to shoot up your BP,  and then beloved daughter of yours will once again forget everything and will run behind you.. And I know you do not want that so now what will you do..)

Ishita made a bad face and said

Ishu: Haan thik mai tension nahi lungi but please menu to decide karo.. ( Ok fine I won't take tension.. But please now decide the menue...)

Raman: That's like my girl.. Ok bacho you both decide the menu and then we would make changes.. As tomorrow is both of your day...

Soon Abhi and Nandu gave some Items that they want and soon all retired to their rooms..

While on the other side Malhotra's were way beyond happy that things are falling in place. And they were much more happy because Nandu was some what replica of Manik in her thinking so they were happy that they would be comfortable with each other.

Soon they also retired to their own rooms.

Manik was lying on his bed and processing the day when he got a conference call from Fab 5 along with Miku..

Manik immediately picked up the call and was greeted with a loud sound of CONGRATUlATIONS from them.

M: Thank you..

Cab: Lo bolo guys abb to humare group mai se ye bhi gaya.. Muku abb hum dono hi reh gaye.. (look at this guys now he is no longer part of the singles in our group... Now it is just you and me Muku)

Miku: Are mai bhi hu yaar, aisa mat bolo... (Are I am also there, don't say it this way....

Manik: Rehne de Miku, mera muh mat khulwa ki waha tu kya karta rehta hai.. (Don't you start Miku, don't open my mouth as to what you keep on doing over there...)