Before Reading

Some notes I want to include before you read this.

1. All of these poems are original. I sometimes do get inspiration from other sources and will do my best to credit them. If my poems are similar to others you have seen, and it is not credited, it is most likely just a coincidence.

2. More often than not these poems will include themes of self-harm, suicide, suicidal thoughts, abuse (maybe?), parental problems, homophobia/transphobia, sometimes dysphoria, chronic pain, ableism, brain bullshit, talk of cancer, and do include swearing. I promise I am in no way trying to romanticize these topics.

3. I mostly try to write about my experiences, and my brain bullshit so that's why these poems include these themes.

4. I am posting these so it can hopefully help others feel less alone. That being said, if you could be triggered by these themes please don't read this, I don't want to hurt anyone.

5. I don't always have the best grammer/spelling, I don't very much care so please don't bother to point them out.

6. I will add individual trigger warnings at the start of chapters so you can know whether it's a good idea for you to read it.

7. If you think a part of this book thing needs a trigger warning please let me know and I'll add it.

8. The dates at the end of the poems are the dates I wrote them, I'm redoing a lot of these for reasons that are easier not to get into. The dates are more just for me than anything else.

9. If you still want to read this thank you so much! I hope these poems make you feel less alone!

Cheers,
Nix💖🌕