1

THIRD-PERSON

DULWICH COLLEGE SEOUL

Ella and her team jump in happiness after they won against their opponents at women's football practice

Ella and her team jump in happiness after they won against their opponents at women's football practice. While celebrating the opponent team walks towards them and one of the members crossed her arms over her chest while glaring at Ella.

" Yes, do you need anything?". Kristina Pimenova, Ella's best friend asked the woman who's glaring at Ella.

" You cheated, that woman cheated on the game!". The woman named Casey yelled at her.

" I what? I cheated? Like how? For your information cheating is not on my vocabulary. My parents taught me to be fair in everything so don't accuse me". Ella retorted.

" Oh shut up, do you believe with your parents?. For all we know here, your parents were both women. Your parents are weird. Don't you know that having a same-sex relationship is prohibited in this country". Casey fired back.

" Yah! What's wrong with having the same gender relationship huh? At least my parents were responsible for taking care of us. They never left us unlike your father who cheated on your mom and chose his mistress!". Ella fired back that causes everyone to gasp.

" How dare you!". Casey yelled at her and start pulling Ella's hair, of course, Ella's team and her best friend help her and start fighting with Casey's team.

" Leo, have you seen noona? Dada will be here soon". Liam asked her brother.

" Not yet but she texted nanny that she's at the field, right nanny?". Leo asked their nanny who's always with them every time they went to school.

" Yes, Leo's right Liam so let's meet your noona at the field. Maybe she's done with their practice". Nanny who's named is Hye-sun reassures the twins.

" Okay nanny". The twins said in unison.

While walking towards the field, Sera, Jericho, Jianna, and Brianna approached them with their nannies.

" Where are you both heading too?". Sera asked the twins.

" We're going to meet noona at the field, would you like to come with us?". Leo asked them.

" Yes we want, I want to see pretty noona". Jericho giggled.

" Yah Jericho stop with your imaginations, noona is too old for you". Sera told her.

" Huh? Dada told me that crush is for admirations only Sera so I don't see anything wrong with that?". Jericho stated as if he is old enough to know the meaning of crush.

" Can you guys stop arguing and find noona because I'm hungry". Jianna butted in.

" Me too so come on". Brianna seconded.

" Alright let's go". Leo agreed and they all went to the fields.

" Those kids, they act as if they matured when in fact they were only 5-6 years old". Hye-sun said to her co-nannies.