20

J E N N I E

Two days without hearing my wife feels like years to me. I have no stamina going on to work or I don't even have an appetite. Ella had told me that Lisa and Jisoo will be away for three days but their plans had changed and instead of three, they said they will stay there for a week.

Hearing my daughter's news made me freak out. What if staying away from me for a week made her realized that she no longer wanted me? That she will leave me?

Irene and Yeji also reassure me and Chaeyoung that our wives will be back but just like me, Chaeyoung looked like a mess. She keeps calling her wife but the result was the same as mine. They won't answer our calls.

" Unnie, what if Jisoo will leave me? What if she files a divorce and leaves me and our kids?". Chaeyoung frustratedly stated. Hearing the word divorce made me anxious. I remembered what Ella had told me the other day. That even though Lisa loves me, she will leave me the moment she gets tired of my behavior.

" I won't be surprised if your wives will do file a divorce when they come back. You two beat them without hearing their explanations". Nayeon told us.

Irene hit her head because telling those things won't make us at ease.

" Don't listen to her Jen, Chae. Your wives love you just give them time, okay?". Irene stated.

" I'm just stating fact----- Yah unnie, stop saying that." Yeji cut off Nayeon.

" Look who's talking. As if you're giving Jeongyeon a chance to hear her explanations when she did something". I retorted that made the girls gasped.

" T-true but yeah you went overboard to your wife". Nayeon retorted.

" What should I do? I want my wife back!". I whined like a child.

" Ask Ella----- she won't tell me." I cut off Irene. Then, suddenly, a message has popped up on my screen. When I check, it was from my wife so I quickly open the message only to see Lisa and Jisoo's video message.

 When I check, it was from my wife so I quickly open the message only to see Lisa and Jisoo's video message

" Nyeongan!"

" Hey wassup wassup!".

Jisoo and Lisa greeted in unison. Seeing my wife smile makes me miss her so much. I regretted kicking her out of our house and hurting her.

" Hi, Jen, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to inform you about Jisoo and my sudden vacation out of the country. We know that you and Chaeng-ah hate to see our face right now because of what we've done. Don't worry, I do understand your anger. I'll keep my distance from you for now. After a week, Jisoo and I will be back. I won't run away with you as my kids were with you".**giggles**.  Lisa stated in the video.

" Hey, Chaeyoung. Just like Lisa said, we just needed some time. We need to heal our bruises and our aching hearts. --- Aching hearts?" Chaeyoung said when Jisoo mentioned the words aching hearts.