72

" I'm here"

" I'm here". I announced as soon as we arrived at the penthouse.

" Finally you're-Ella?". They all said in unison when they saw Ella with me.

" Hello, Tata's". My princess waves at them.

" What are you doing here?". Jisoo asked her and before my baby Ella replied, she went to the couch and sat comfortably.

" To watch and take care of you, Tata". She answered and smiled.

" What do you mean?". Seulgi inquired.

" I know what you were trying to do Tatas. If you can fool your wives well I'm telling you I'm different. Not me, Tatas." Ella smirked at us while all of us were dumbfounded.

" I know that you knew that your wives were telling the truth. Knowing Dada and you Tatas, I'm sure you are planning for something and I am here to stop you". She said like a 50-year-old woman lol.

The four idiots look at me and were trying to tell me to do something.

" Stop staring at my Dada, Tatas". Ella stated making the four idiots avert their gazes from me.

" Look Ella, we were really upset with our wives because they didn't inform us--- Yes you're right, Tata Seul. You were all upset because they didn't inform you of their whereabouts but that's it." Ella didn't let Seul finish her sentence.

" You were just upset for not informing you but you were not upset that they were in a gay bar dancing with gays. Dada had told me everything. You were all just pretending so your wives will chase you". She added, damn I can't believe I have a smart, brilliant, genius, brainy, expert, intellectual, intelligent, and academic daughter like Ella. I'm so lucky UwU 🤧

Upon hearing that, Jisoo and Seulgi were ready to choke me but then my savior Ella stop them.

" If you hurt my Dada, I will tell your wives that you were all pretending". My baby warned them. I sat beside my baby and hug her because she loves me so much.

" Bleh you can't hurt me, my princess is here to protect me". I teased them and I saw how these four idiots clenched their first.

" Fine, what do you want, Ella?". Ryujin questioned her. I noticed her swollen eyes. Did she cry again?

" Are you okay Ryu?". I asked her in concern and she nodded her head.

" Yeah, I'm good". She flatly replied.

" I will be staying here with you until the event at school. I also want to be sure that you five won't cause trouble".