21

L I S A

" Hey, you made it!"

" Hey, you made it!". Kai hugged us as soon as we arrived at the place.

" Yup, how are you?". I asked and a big smile crept into his face.

" I'm great and being with the love of my life is truly fulfilling. Krystal was a very understanding woman, unlike your wives who will just quickly jump into conclusions without hearing your explanations hahaha- OUCH ". He mocked us which made me and Jisoo kicked his shin.

" Serves you right, so anyway, what is this place?". Jisoo asked but instead of answering, he gave us a knowing smirk.

" Stop smirking you look like a creep". I said making him pout.

" So what is this place?". I asked again.

" You'll see, come on let's get inside," Kai said and dragged us both inside this place called ageHa

But as soon as we entered inside Jisoo and I's eyes widen in shock.

" OH MY JISOOS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE?!". Jisoo exclaimed upon seeing what's inside. Girls were dancing and were only wearing a swimsuit!

" This is called ageHa the biggest club in Tokyo where you might find yourself lost in the crowds of 5000 people! This has three dance floors, an outdoor swimming pool that is why there's a lot of women wearing swimsuits. Not just that dude, there were numerous chill-out areas and bars". Kai explained to us out loud since the music here is so loud.

" Are you crazy? We came here to chill out, to have a peace of mind and not to find another trouble again?! What if our wives find this out?!". I yelled at him but Kai shakes his head and just laughed.

" Chillax Manoban, they won't gonna find out. You told me that your wives didn't know where you at, right? So don't worry you both were safe. Look at those girls and look at the place this is so freaking awesome, let's go to the bar area and take a few shots and prepare to get crazy!". He screams and pushed us towards the bar area.