4

ELLA

" Did you tell your parents about our retreat in Jeju?"

" Did you tell your parents about our retreat in Jeju?". My best friend Kristina asked me. We will be having a retreat in Jeju for 3 days and we will be leaving this Sunday but up until now, I haven't informed them. I'm hundred percent sure that my Mama won't allow me. She doesn't want me to be away from them.

" I haven't informed them yet. I don't think my Mama will allow me". I told her.

" But you have to inform them Ella. You need to tell them and ask for their approval. What about Tata Lisa. Have you told her? I believe Tata will allow you". Kristina asked me again. She's right, Dada will allow me, she will support me and she can convince Mama to allow me to join in our retreat.

" You need to join the retreat Ella because it's part of our scorecard." My best friend stated. I need Dada's help with this.

" Don't worry I'll tell Dada about it later". I said and smiled at her. We were about to head back at the classroom when a monkey showed in front of us.

" Hi, Ella". It's Kim Kang Hoon.

" Your admirer is here again bes". Kristina teased me.

" What are you saying? I'm only 13". I told her but Kristina continuously teasing me.

" I know but Kang Hoon has a crush on you". She said and all I can do is to roll my eyes at her.

" Hi". Kang Hoon greeted me again and smiled.

 Kang Hoon greeted me again and smiled

" What do you want?". I asked him trying to calm my tone.

" Woah relax, I'm just here to ask you if your parents have allowed you to join the retreat this coming Sunday". He asked.

" What makes you think that I'll say it to you huh?". I answered him in annoyance.

" Chill Ella, I was just asking you so don't get mad". He said.

" Quit acting Kim Kang Hoon. I know you're just here to piss me off". I told him that made him playfully clutched his chest like he was hurt.