( LISA'S LATE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL CHAPTER )

A/N: THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE MANOBANS STORY, THIS IS ONLY A SPECIAL CHAPTER SINCE IT'S LISA'S BDAY

LISA

" Hi Lisa, we would like to congratulate you and your band on your successful concert earlier but everyone was curious because, at your last performance, you sang an unfamiliar song which we heard was not part of the setlist. Was that your upcoming track on your album?". One of the reporters asked me. My members which are Jisoo, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, and Ryujin gave me a knowing look which caused me to chuckle.

" Um..no".

"Actually, I wrote that song when I was in college and I've performed that at our graduation ball

"Actually, I wrote that song when I was in college and I've performed that at our graduation ball. That song was for my ex-girlfriend."  I confessed.

" We were both happy back then, we were um tagged as the perfect couple back days in college as everyone adored us because we're perfectly matched". I added.

FLASHBACK

" Babe!". My best friend slashed girlfriend yelled the moment we finished our rehearsal. I was part of the band called the dream smasher.

" Hey, sexy". I replied and kissed her lips causing a groan from Seulgi.

" Can you guys please don't flirt in front of us? Can't you see someone is single?". Seulgi complaint which earned a hit from me.

" You should pursue Krystal so you won't get bitter around us". I retorted but she just rolled her eyes at me.

" Lisa's right, be like us? Chaeng and I will be celebrating our first anniversary tomorrow". Jisoo said in a cocky well okay proudly voice.

" I've been trying to pursue Krystal but that woman surely has no taste because she likes that girl named Wendy ". Seulgi said bitterly.

" We've told you before, you should've courted Krystal even before Wendy came into the picture but what did you do? You took her for granted. You chose to stay as fubu". Jeongyeon stated while Nayeon was clinging to her.

"She's right, Krystal even confessed to you that she likes you but since you're an idiot, you just laugh and reject her. You told her that you two should stay as fuck buddies but when Wendy came into the picture, you're too late to realize that you love her". Ryujin franked her.

" Fine, I know I'm at fault for what happened but I'm doing my best effort to show her that I love her---- dude you're late. She fell out of love with you. She now loves someone else and that's Wendy". I cut her off.

" Fuck you, Lisa! I hope Jennie won't fall out of love with you!". She fired back. I was ready to hit her head but she quickly dashed away while laughing at me.