25

" Good evening, Ma'am"

" Good evening, Ma'am". The servant greeted the Dior's CEO as soon as she arrived home. The latter didn't bother to respond the servant and just continue heading to her room when someone called her name.

Hearing that voice made Ye-Ji to rolled her eyes. She knew very well that voice and she hates it.

" What?". She asked and faced the owner of the voice. Ye-Ji's voice sounds really unique, not the usual cute/gentle/feminine one that is why everyone was intimidated not just by looks but also with her voice.

" I've heard that the Royal V and Chanel join forces for the upcoming fashion festival next month. What are you going to do with that?". Ye-Ji's father asked her but the CEO just clenched her jaw.

"Your father was talking to you Ye-Ji. Don't you think it's rude to just stand there?". Her mom adds.

" Don't worry, even if Royal V and Chanel will join forces, I'll make sure to beat them". Ye-Ji firmly said.

" Stop saying things you can't even prove. Chanel has been leading the market for over the years and up until now, you can't even beat them. I want to read the news seeing Dior was on top of the market. Do everything to beat Jennie Manoban!". Her father sternly said before walking out of the scene.

" I hope you won't disappoint us". Ye-Ji's mother adds before she followed her husband. Ye-Ji gritted her teeth and storm inside her room and then throws things to let out her anger.

" Arghhh!!!" She yelled in anger.

Being an heiress and a Dior's CEO was not her choice. Being the only child of one of the sophisticated families has a lot of expectations and one of them is to follow the path of her parents and to take over their company.

Ever since she was young, her dream is to be a surgeon but her parents were against it. They controlled her life and at an early age, her parents force her to learn the life of being a CEO so that when the day comes she will take over the position of her father.

Since that day, the bubbly Ye-Ji's personality has changed into a terror, monster, and bitch CEO.

KIM-MANOBAN'S RESIDENCE

Lisa and Jennie were cuddling after their intense made love that lasts for hours. Jennie snuggles to her wife's neck while Lisa was caressing gently her back.

" How's working with Royal V so far?". The Thai asked her wife.

" Everything's good and under control hun. Did you know that Taehyung is gay?" Jennie informed her wife.