50

THIRD-PERSON

" Didn't we've already informed you that we don't allow to give my daughter's heart to that woman or any other person!"

" Didn't we've already informed you that we don't allow to give my daughter's heart to that woman or any other person!". Mrs. Seo yelled to the OPO's staff.

OPOs are responsible for the procurement of organs for transplantation. They are the entities legally permitted to recover organs from deceased donors, identifying potential organ donors and, requesting consent from the families of donors.

" We completely understand how you feel ma'am but think how your daughter will help Ms. Manoban". One of the OPO trained personnel stated.

" I don't care about anyone. What we care about is my daughter! And as her parent, we don't want her heart to remove from her, do you hear me?!". Mr. Seo yelled at him. They have been trying to convince the couple for half an hour now and they need to have their consent as soon as possible.

" Mr. And Mrs. Seo, Yeaji's heart matches the tissues of Ms. Manoban. With your daughter's heart, we can save her life. Your daughter even gives her consent to donate her heart but to fully do that we also need your permits". The OPO personnel calmly said.

JENNIE

" Where's my daughter?" I asked my friend as soon as we confirm that Lisa's condition is now stable. Since I left the room when Doctor Lee and I had talked, she hasn't returned yet.

" I tried to contact her but she's not answering her phone" Irene informed me.

" She's not even answering my call. Even Kris won't pick up my call". I said worriedly.

A few moments, Yeji returned and informed us that Jisoo is now stable while Chaeyoung is out of danger. All of us got relief with her news as we've been like suffocating since earlier.

I faced my wife who is still unconscious and held her hand.

" You heard her, hon? Jisoo and Chaeyoung are safe. They are now out of danger so you should too".

" Chaeng will surely scold you if she found out that you almost left us so you need to fight, okay?". I softly said while holding her hand.

 I softly said while holding her hand