85

KRIS

" Eyow wassup?". I looked at my phone screen to double-check if I called the right person and as soon as I confirmed that I'm correct I returned the phone to my ear.

" Tata Lis?". I asked.

" Sorry but Limario couldn't pick up the phone right now".

" Why?".

" Cause she's dea--kidding she's pooping. Why'd you call Kris?". She sounds like Tata Jisoo.

" Tata Jisoo?".

" Poong! The one and only!'. She exclaimed. She's so hyper.

" Um, I think I'll just call later". I answered Tata Jisoo but when I didn't hear any response I look at the screen and saw that she was requesting facetime so I quickly accepted.

" Hallo!". I was surprised to see that Tata Seulgi, Jeongyeon, and even tata Ryujin were behind Tata Jisoo and were waving their hands at me so I waved back.

" So what's up?". Jisoo inquired.

" Um.. I, I will call back later when Tata Lis is available---- Why don't you want to tell us? Maybe we could help you". Tata Seulgi cut me off. How can I tell them that my concern is about Ella?

" Um... Nothing was just curious about something". I reasoned out.

" Is it about your sexuality-ow!". Tata Ryujin groaned when the three smacked her head.

" The fuck is wrong with what I said?". She complains.

" Language we're in front of Kris". Tata Jeongyeon told her.

" So what's the matter?". Jisoo returns her gaze at me.

" Um...Tata Ryujin was right". I confirmed shyly.

" See I was right!". Tata Ryujin exclaimed earning another hit from the three.

" So you called Lisa to ask for her advice is that right?". Tata Jisoo confirms.

" Y-yeah".

" Well, you just came to the right person because us ( pointing to herself and the three behind her) were here to help you". She said proudly. Why do I feel like this will be a disaster?

" Um...it's fine Tata Jisoo. I'll ask Tata Lis later---- Woah hold up. Are you lowkey telling us that we can't help you?". She interrupted me and she looks offended by what I said.

" N-no no Tata. I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that I'm shy because you know, um.. I mean Tata Lisa already knew my problem". I said rambling my words.

"Yah, don't be shy. Fara kae namang others ..remember that we treat you like our niece because you are Ella's best friend so if you have a problem don't be shy to ask okay? We got you bro! ". Tata Ryujin added.

"So what's your problem? Money? Food? Clothes? Or women?".Tata Jeongyeon immediately received a smack on her head from of the three.

"Fara khang Tenga". Tata Seulgi said but I couldn't understand what she said. Is that an alien language?

"Naks forda change person eng Tata Seulgi niu". Tata Jisoo added. What is wrong with these people?

"What's happening here?". The four immediately looked behind them when they heard Tata Lisa's voice.

" What is that?". She asked and when she saw Tata Jisoo holding her phone and talking to me she quickly snatched her phone from her.

"Why do you have my phone with you?". She asked.