57

THIRD-PERSON

" YAH! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU SUPPOSED TO FETCH ME HERE IN SALON!". The angry bunny yelled on the other line as her wife hasn't arrived yet.

" I, I'm almost there babe". Jeongyeon replied to her wife.

" IT'S BEEN 15 MINUTES SINCE I'M DONE YET YOU AREN'T HERE YOU DUMBASS!".

" Baby, I came from the site. You told me late that you want to be fetched". Jeongyeon retorted while she's driving.

" OH, SO IT'S FAULT NOW?!". Nayeon continues to yell. She doesn't care if all the other customers were staring at her.

" I didn't say that----- JUST GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!". Nayeon cut her off so all Jeongyeon had to say is yes your majesty.

Nayeon was about to retort when Jeongyeon quickly hang up the phone. Her eardrum was hurt caused by Nayeon.

She asked herself why all of their wives (Whatta Tops) were a sadist. They act as the superior in the relationship when they are just actually the bottom.

They will act as they are the bosses and even hurt, punch or pinch, even yell at them to release their anger but when the Tops decided to fight back, bottoms will use their cry card to guilt-trip them.

**Jeongyeon sigh**

While driving, she noticed a car that was pulled over on the side of the road. She even noticed a woman who tried to change the tire of her car.

Of course, Jeongyeon being a gentlewoman, pulled over to help the girl.

" Hi, do you need help?". Jeongyeon asked the woman.

Jeongyeon looked at the woman and she noticed that she has a slim figure and a sharp nose. She also has big eyes with double eyelids, a V-shaped jaw, and heart-shaped lips.

" Hi, um no, I can manage. Some have also pulled over and offered some help but I declined since I can help myself. I actually know how to change my car's tire but still thank you for stopping by". The woman replied in a calm tone.

" You sure?". Jeongyeon asked her again in a concerned tone.

" Yes no worries. You're actually the only woman who pulled over and offer me help since mostly it's men who stop by and I really appreciate your kindness but as I said, I can manage". The woman reassures her.

" And here you go, see". The woman added as soon as she finished changing the tire of her car.

" See". The woman smiled and clapped her hands as she looked at Jeongyeon.

" I told you, right?". She added which caused Jeongyeon to nod her head.

" Yeah, you're great actually since not all the women can actually change their tire". Jeongyeon said making the woman chuckle.

" I'm a girl scout, and I'm always ready". The woman said proudly.

" Alright, since you no longer need my help I should get going. Take care". Jeongyeon smiled and was ready to turn her heels when the woman spoke.

" I haven't got your name yet". She said.

" Oh, I'm Jeongyeon". She replied and offered her hand for a handshake.

" Nice to meet you Jeongyeon, I'm Sana". Sana replied and smiled widely as she accepted Jeongyeon's hand.

" WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? YOU TOLD ME YOU'RE ALMOST HERE EARLIER?!" Nayeon yelled at her wife as soon as she hopped in the car.