63

" Ji-a, oh my god I missed you!!!". Mrs. Kim hugged her niece. She's so happy to see her niece once again.

" It's been 15 years since we last saw you. How are you? Since the death of your parents, you never visited us again". Mrs. Kim told her.

" I'm sorry about that Auntie. I've decided to cut all my connections since the incident as I wanted to clear my mind and move on." Ji-a replied to her auntie.

" It's fine. We're happy that you are finally back. Do you have a place to stay?". Mr. Kim asked her.

" Yes uncle, I checked in a hotel--- Hotel? Stay here with us. After all, it was me and your uncle who was only living here". Mrs. Kim quickly cut off Ji-a's sentence.

" It's fine aunt--- I insist, Ji-a." Mrs. Kim cut her off again.

" Alright". Ji-a smiled which made the couple smile back.

" Anyway, where's Jennie unnie? Where are my nephews and niece?". Ji-a inquired.

" Oh I called Jennie and I told her that you're here. She told me that they are on their way here to meet you. Your cousin is so excited to see you when I informed her that you're back". Mrs. Kim exclaimed upon informing Ji-a about Jennie.

" Me too. I missed unnie, and I can't wait to see her and her fam". Ji-a smiled back.

" I'll ask our chef to prepare a very special dinner for all of us".  Mrs. Kim stated as she clapped her hands happily.

" I would love that". Ji-a replied as she smiled at her auntie.

JENNIE

As soon as we entered the house, Mr. Choi the house butler greeted us and showed us the way to where my parents and my cousin are.

Jia never met my kids yet since we lost contact with each other. She shut us down in her life when the tragic accident happened to her parents. It was just last year when my parents was able to reach her out. They even persuade her to just live with them but Jia refused to. She told us that she wants to be alone and live independently.

My parents agreed as long as she will still update and luckily she did but she never tried to visit us so none of my kids even Lisa met her in person.

" Loveyy, Babaaa!!!". Leo and Liam run towards my parents as soon as they saw them.

" My babiess!!!". Mom exclaimed seeing them. She meets the twins halfway and hugs them tight.

" I missed you babies!". Mom told them and kissed their cheeks.

" Hi, Dad". I greeted dad and peck his cheek.

" Hi, Baba". Ella also greeted him.

" Hello, princess. You're so beautiful as ever". He compliment Ella which made Ella smile shyly.

" Thanks, Baba," Ella replied politely before she turn to face mom and greet her.

" Hi Lovey". Ella greeted and kiss her cheek.

" Hello to the one and only princess of the Manobans". Mom smiled at her.

" Hi, Mom". I also greeted mom.

In the corner, I saw my cousin who was smiling at us while she was watching us interacting so I didn't waste any time and went to greet her.

" Hey, Ji-a I missed you!". I said as I hug her tightly. Ji-a is my only cousin and we were close since we were kids. It just so happen that her family moves to Canada to live there.

" I missed you too cuz. It's been 15 years". She stated as we hug tightly.

" True, you still look beautiful". I said as we pulled away from the hug. Since we were kids everyone will always think that we were siblings because we actually look alike.