40

LISA

" Lisa you're----- Yea-Ji wasn't able to finish her sentence when she saw that I'm with someone.

" Ella".

" And you too?".

" That is right. Are you happy to see me?". Nayeon smirked at her while her hand was on her waist.

" What are they doing here?". Yea-Ji inquired.

" Oh, um, they wanted to see you if you're okay". I reasoned out.

" Hi, unnie. I hope we didn't disturb you and we apologize if Dada didn't inform you that we're with her". My daughter apologized to her.

" I'm sure Yea-Ji wouldn't mind, right?". Nayeon butted in and was still smirking at Yea-Ji.

My plan was to bring Ella ONLY with me. However, she called Nayeon and asked to tag along which of course Nayeon agreed right away.

" I- I don't mind. Anyway, do Jennie knows you brought your daughter here, Lisa?". Yea-Ji asked me but before I could answer, Nayeon of course butted in again.

" Of course she knows. Besides, she isn't worried that Ella is here in your territory because I am here. Lisa's trusted, legal mistress." I mentally facepalm with how confident Nayeon is.

I saw Ella chuckle at how Nayeon spoke to Yea-Ji and I guess she understood how obsessed her Tata bunny was with me.

I noticed how Yea-Ji clenched her fist. Guess, she's starting to lose her patience with this bunny. Hope I survive this day.

The truth is, I've no plan to go here at Yea-Ji's penthouse. I wanted to spend my time with my family today but when Yea-Ji told me that she kept on vomiting, I got worried.

Her best friend which is So-hee wasn't in the country yet. Yea-Ji told me that she attended a fashion event in Paris so no one will accompany her today.

" Alright, Ella, Lisa, are you hungry? I actually cook---- Excuse me I'm also here, aren't you going to invite me as well?". I sighed when Nayeon butted in again and was dramatically clutched her chest- feeling offended at how Yea-Ji ignored her presence.

" Yeah, you can join us". Yea-Ji said who looks like she has no intention to invite Nayeon.

When Yea-Ji head towards the kitchen, Nayeon glared at me.

" Why are you glaring at me?". I inquired her.

Ella was just looking at us in amusement.

" I hate her". She said and crossed her arms.

" That's a strong word Nayeon". I told her but she just rolled her eyes.

" She didn't invite me to eat". She said in annoyance.

" It's because you're pissing her off". I retorted.

" She deserves it tho, she's acting like you are her girlfriend". Nayeon fired back.

" She's not". I replied.

" Yes, she is! She called you to be here even tho she can call her parents or hire someone who can take care of her". Nayeon said in annoyance.

" No one knows about her condition, Nayeon. Just us". I said calmly.

" Don't worry Tata, I'm sure Yea-Ji unnie can't come close to Dada because you are here". Ella joined the conversation.

" You're right baby Ella. I wouldn't let that woman get near nor touch my bebe Lisa". Nayeon said with full of confidence and take note- in front of my daughter. She even hooked her arm at me.