67

JENNIE

" Nini" I stop typing at my laptop when my wife entered my office.

" Yes, honey?" I asked and stood up to kiss her lips and hug her.

I love being in her arms.

" My secretary informed me that Song Kang will no longer be part of the campaign. Why tho?". My cute and hotwife inquired as she slightly tilted her head at me.

" Your daughter fired him". I simply answered and wrapped my arms around her neck.

" Ella fired him?". She said questioningly as her eyes shot wide. I chuckled at how cute she is.

" Yes, Lili". I replied before I peck her lips.

" Your princess fired that arrogant man". I added and peck her lips again.

" Why?" She asked me as she still couldn't comprehend why her daughter fired that stupid Song Kang.

" It's because that stupid guy insulted you, honey. Of course, you know how much your daughter loves you. She can turn into a beast when someone insulted her dada". I explained to my wife.

" But what about the campaign?".

" Don't worry about it honey, I've already asked Nancy to look for a new model". I replied still looking at her beautiful and handsome face.

" Why are you looking at me like that?". Lisa smiled when she caught me staring at her lovingly.

" Please don't be in love with someone else". I said causing her to look at me confusedly.

" What are you saying? I have you Nini so why would I be in love with someone else?". She said questioningly.

" I'm just saying, Lili. I don't want to see you with someone else who isn't me". I said and caressed her cheeks.

" I love you, okay?---- Do you still have feelings for Chae?". I cut her off.

" Woah, why so random, honey?".

" I just want to know, Lili".

" My love for Chae is purely platonic love now. The butterflies I've felt towards her are now sleeping".

Lisa told me as she cupped my face and look right into my eyes.

" Stop thinking that I will find someone else, okay? Never in my wildest dream I will look for someone else that is not you". She reassured me that caused my heart to frantically speed.

After all this year, Lisa still made me feel special. She still made me feel my heart speed up and the butterflies that are flying and bouncing inside my stomach every time she tells me how much she loves me.

" I love you, Manoban". I said that made her chuckle.

" I love you to Kim---what?" I raised my brow hearing her call me Kim.

" I'm not single anymore, Manoban". I sternly said but Lisa continue to chuckles at me.

" I'm just kidding, hun. Of course, I love you too Mrs. Manoban". She said and peck on my lips.

" Good". I said and show her my gummy smile but then our moments were interrupted when someone knock and revealed my dad and Ji-A.

" Oh, I'm sorry did we interrupt something?". Dad smirked at us which caused me to roll my eyes at him.

" What brought you here, Dad? And by the way hi Ji-A". I said and went to hug my cousin.

" Hi". She replied and hug me back.